Dreaming that you've gotten stuff done, then later realizing it was just a dream

Last night I had a dream that I went to the gym and worked out... but then later on that day I realized that my body didn't even feel tired/sore, and I was all liek... oh shitballs it was just a dream. Totally messed up my schedule!

Pit, what are some dreams in which you've completed some kind of important/required task, causing you to later that day/week not actually complete said task due to thinking you've already done so.
various things

Quite depressing when you remember it was a dream
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
I often dream that I got back with my ex. Then 5 minutes after I wake up I realize it didn't actually happen and I get super depressed
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
I often dream that I got back with my ex. Then 5 minutes after I wake up I realize it didn't actually happen and I get super depressed

Sometimes I wake up after a dream in which I had to go to school or work, and when I wakr up an realise I don't have to... damn that feels good.
I had a dream about a urinal once. I think we all know how that goes....
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
I had a dream I managed to smooth over things with the girl that I majorly messed up with by being hideously awkward. Had this great feeling when I woke up... for about 10 minutes... It was entirely plausible too, because in my dream, I was texting her at about 2 in the morning.
I dreamt last night that I was fishing in the Amazon, but there wasn't any fish in the river, only kittens swimming about, and when I caught one I had to break its neck because I told myself "It's the most humane thing to do", so I really fucking hope that I was actually sleeping...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Your mum.....oh wait....that was the opposite to this thread..

Woooooooooooah!
I had a dream where a girl i really liked made out with me after 2 minutes of talking to her in the dream :
She turned me down when I had asked her out a couple of days before the dream.
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Usually it's when I answer the phone and fall asleep directly after. I'll have the conversation in my sleep. <_< Nothing important ever really.
I had a dream I got fired. It was quite depressing when I then realised I had to go back to work.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
i had a dream that i had all the dental work i need doing done. granted it was because of the plane crash that i nearly died in, but that sure was a weight off my shoulders - at least until i woke up.
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
In June, I dreamt I was back at school in September and had forgotten to do all my exams. It was a relief when I woke up until I realised I still had my exams to do.
Quote by StewieSwan

this.

also, i get instances where i wake up and dont quite realize i was dreaming for a while after i wake up. for instance once when i started a new job, it was pretty stressful, and i had a dream that i quit. when i woke up i spent the first 15 minutes of my day regretting it because i had cut off my newly acquired source of income.
Geets:
Ibanez GSA60
Epiphone SG/LP custom
Schecter Damien elite 7
Fender Highway one Telecaster

Pedals:
Visual sound Jekyll and Hyde

Amp:
Peavey 6505
Marshall M412a cab
Peavey Classic 50

GO STEELERS!
Quote by psyks
In June, I dreamt I was back at school in September and had forgotten to do all my exams. It was a relief when I woke up until I realised I still had my exams to do.

A few days before my Maths exame I dreamt I was going to the exam's room, only to find out I was alone and it was done in a computer. Then my parents came in to wish me luck, and the system crashed and my math's teacher also entered the room with a shocked expression, telling me I'd have 0 in my exam.

It was a relief to me that I still had to do the exam, too!
Last edited by PnT at Aug 10, 2011,
John Mayer - Dreaming with a broken heart

fits this thread nicely
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by cptcomet
I had a dream I got fired. It was quite depressing when I then realised I had to go back to work.

I had a dream that I could fly, and when I woke up...

Yeah you get the picture
I always have dreams where I go through a really ordinary school day, and then I wake up and realize I have to go and do it all again...
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?