Hi guys, I need to identify this old bass guitar. What is name of this bass, and is this a good guitar. Can it still play well? Thanks for help.

(Invalid img)
any chance of a headstock shot?

it looks in pretty good condition, though.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Well...

It's Japanese, probably...

The headstock is right-on for any one of the numerous Japanese brands in the 70's... Aria, Harmony, Kingston, Univox, Teisco... etc etc...

HOWEVER... Most hollow/Semi-hollow basses from then have squared headstocks with the 2/2 tuners. It's pretty rare to see one with the 4-on-a-side headstock. Also, the Inlays really throw me off. I've never seen a hollow-body with fin-lays. Also, most holes are usualy the "f" hole design... rarely have i seen the Ricenbacker-like holes like that.

In any case, that bass is awesome! Keep it, rock it, love it.

...just get that D and G string on their correct tuners!!!
"Punk Rock should mean freedom, liking and accepting anything that you like, as sloppy as you want, as long as it's good and has passion."
Thanks a lot!!! I'm from Poland so maybe this bass came somewhere from Eastern Europe?