Page 1 of 2
So pretty much everyone has heard of and or seen the movie, which had a pretty awesome soundtrack. So I'm just asking you which you liked better, the soundtrack or the plumtree song the titled character was based on
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Are you asking if I like one song better than an entire soundtrack which also includes said song?
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
I'm too busy thinking of Mary Elizabeth Winstead to worry about these silly matters.
Quote by slashermaster
the soundtrack does not include said song ^

I know for a fact it does. It's on the cd, and it plays when Scott and Knives are walking around (around the "I've never even kissed a guy!" "Hey, neither have I" exchange).
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.
Quote by SG_dave
I am the superior being in this thread for not seeing this film.

+1
Quote by SG_dave
I am the superior being in this thread for not seeing this film.

+1. I haven't seen it either.
In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

╔═══╗
║  ██ ║
╠═══╣
║╬  •• ║
╚═══╝
Awesome soundtrack. Awful film.
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
I watched the movie, and for the first time liked Michael Cera in a role.

Then I read the comics and realised that the Scott in the movies was NOTHING AT ALL like the Scott in the books, and returned to hating everything Cera has ever played.

But seriously, the song Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorites in the entire world. Screw the soundtrack.
Quote by CoreysMonster

Then I read the comics and realised that the Scott in the movies was NOTHING AT ALL like the Scott in the books, and returned to hating everything Cera has ever played.

But seriously, the song Scott Pilgrim is one of my favorites in the entire world. Screw the soundtrack.

But...but....

Good movie. Better comic.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I haven't seen it. Based on what I saw from trailers/commercials I have trouble believing that it is actually a good movie
Tick tock and waiting for the meteor
This clock is opening another door
Quote by goest
But...but....

+1 <3 AD.
  • Beer
  • Friends
  • Producing and Recording
  • Sitcoms
  • Eastern Kentucky University
  • Dead Fret

My ambition is handicapped by laziness
Sucky movie sucked.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by CoreysMonster

I gotta agree, the movie was good in its own way, but it paled in comparisson to the comic book series my buddy introduced me to in 2005. only 5 years after plumtree split up
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
OH LOOK I'M PLAYING THE SAME CHARACTER IN EVERY MOVIE BUT THERE ARE COOL WORDS THAT APPEAR ACROSS THE SCREEN TO MAKE ME SEEM INTERESTING.

Screw Michael Cera.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by JustRooster
OH LOOK I'M PLAYING THE SAME CHARACTER IN EVERY MOVIE BUT THERE ARE COOL WORDS THAT APPEAR ACROSS THE SCREEN TO MAKE ME SEEM INTERESTING.

Screw Michael Cera.

I have a feeling you haven't seen the film. >_>

If you have... wat.
I have. He is entirely the same character in this that he is in every single movie.

EDIT:

Even the hipsters won't give him any backhand credit.
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 10, 2011,
I agree, he's terrible.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss

He is reminiscent of a bird. If they ever remake The Maltese Falcon here's your title character.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Have an of you seen Arrested Development?

I feel that if you haven't and you did watch it, you'd like him as a person.
I have the season DVD's. I'm quite partial to that show. Doesn't change the fact that he plays the same character in it.
I didn't like Michael Cera until I saw Scott Pilgrim. Then I read the comic and realized Michael Cera was terrible for the role of Scott Pilgrim and returned to disliking him. Then I started watching Arrested Development and now I think the kid's alright.
Quote by JustRooster
I have the season DVD's. I'm quite partial to that show. Doesn't change the fact that he plays the same character in it.

I know, I was just wondering if anyone had seen where his roots were.
Jason Statham, Bruce Willis, Hugh Grant, Steven Seagal dislike this.
Haven't seen it, but it doesn't seem like a movie I would like.

I liked Cera in Youth In Revolt.
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Page 1 of 2