Me: Intermediate Player, play blues,rock, metal. I love the 60's hendrix sound. trying to keep everything 60's, vintage, yet affordable....... opinions? IM just starting a pedalboard.

Ibanez Tubescreamer TS-9
MXR Micro Chorus
Dunlop Cry-Baby Classic
Boss Fender '63 Reverb Vintage
What amp do you have?
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
I like the ts-9 and wah. I'm not really a fan of chorus and any kind of modulation effects. Except maybe an octaver and I like a little phase from time to time. I'm also a supporter of real spring reverb, and always use amp reverb. As for a starting setup, its great!

What I'd suggest is a delay, maybe like a dd-7 or dd-3, depending on what you need. You can do some pretty cool stuff with the dd-7, its just harder to use than the memory man.

Then get a muff!
A fuzz and maybe a compressor will get you a lot closer to the 60's sound you're talking about. Otherwise you've got a decent start going on
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]
Nice set up for sure. A fuzz and a delay would round it out nicely. Nice work though, you've got a great set up for just starting out.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
A compressor basically makes all the notes you play have the same volume. Whether you play chords or single notes, the volume will be about the same.
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Last edited by kutless999 at Aug 10, 2011,