I play too many video games, I know how to play Magic: the Gathering, I have very few friends. My current friends are just my band mates and a couple other people. My old friends(a couple I see here and there) were/might still be huge weeaboos. Needless to say with the internet and nerdy friends growing up, the internet has been a big influence on me since I was little, and the slang used by the internet and my fellow nerd buddies. Yes I listen to metal but am pretty against anything "core". Not up to debate the fact that I may or may not be a loser. ANYWAY

To this day I'm still confused when I see a kid like this(below) tell me "**** YEA SEAKING", claim to be a member of anon and start ranting about how much he loves 4chan. These kinds of people are actually HUGE "no-no's" to internet elitists/4chan/trolls.

It's not their place, and they need to **** off. I don't listen to their crappy bands and do spin kicks in mosh pits.

(Yes BMTH are scene/deathcore kids)
Stop being a whiny elitist bitch.

Who are you to say who can't do what they want?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Last edited by Simsimius at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by PRS-Metal
Go hit a bong hippy.

go hit yourself
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
welcome to the forum, i have a feeling i'm going to ****ing hate you already.

stop generalizing and stop being a whinny little bitch.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Quote by laid-to-waste
welcome to the forum, i have a feeling i'm going to ****ing hate you already.

stop generalizing and stop being a whinny little bitch.

I dont need a welcome, I just got banned on my '05 account by someone who was mad that I disagreed that Metallica was the best metal band.
Quote by smb
ITT: whiny bitch whines about other whiny bitches

You're exactly what I'm talking about.
Quote by PRS-Metal
I dont need a welcome, I just got banned on my '05 account by someone who was mad that I disagreed that Metallica was the best metal band.

Looks like you didn't read the rules. Prepare to get banned again
Quote by PRS-Metal

Ah, a multi.