Any metallica solo's that dont require more than 21 frets? Or just any fairly beginner metal solo with only 21 frets
The first solo from Master of Puppets. The Introduction solo from Fade to Black.
You can always transpose some of the notes down an octave. The solo will sound basically the same - non-musicians will still recognize it as being played "correctly" and musicians will understand what you're doing.
I don't know about harder, but I think you'd be alright with the solo from Nothing Else Matters.
My stuff

Gibson Les Paul Studio
Ibanez ADC120
Tanglewood TGRF VS
Blackstar HT20
Roland Micro Cube
Quote by HotspurJr
You can always transpose some of the notes down an octave. The solo will sound basically the same - non-musicians will still recognize it as being played "correctly" and musicians will understand what you're doing.

I usually transpose the whole piece so it only requires 21 frets (strats ) It will sound decent.
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by blooddrunk
or you could be naughty and fret a note on the pickup 8-)

Pfft, amateurs, using a thimble is the way to go
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Jump In the Fire, My Friend of Misery, Sad but True, And Justice for All (i think), etc...