Now it seems to me, that elves are getting quite popular nowadays. While long ago elves were considered divine beings with magical powers, it seems that nowadays, people depict elves as skinny overly-pretty hippies with english accent and very long ears. In fact, very many people were compared to elves as a sort of, mostly, an insult if not worse. I find this to be quite racist, eventhough they are a fantasy race. I, for example, don't really like orcs, but that is not because I'm a racist, not that I am, but because they are, mostly, filthy smelly creatures.

Do you like elves?

I do.
When I think of elves I always think of Tolkien's Elves.

EDIT: I like elves
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by Zeletros
n fact, very many people were compared to elves as a sort of, mostly, an insult if not worse. I find this to be quite racist, eventhough they are a fantasy race. I, for example, don't really like orcs, but that is not because I'm a racist, not that I am, but because they are, mostly, filthy smelly creatures.

Do you think before you say things?
Quote by Dirge Humani
I hate elves.

Explain why, or be considered a racist!

Quote by blake1221
Do you think before you say things?

I typed it out, your question does not apply to current situation.
Racism? Elves?

OP is rendered invalid.

I like elves, no doubt many others do. Calling anyone an "ork" with the venom to insult would only work in select circumstances with the right people, same with "elf" - although i can't imagine that being an insult unless someone had unusual ears - but only someone who is insecure would mock someone about a physical difference, which naturally lends itself to youth.

Elves have long been popular, and forever will be. A mystical nature is always enticing, it gives the impression of knowledge, peace and understanding - something most look for, or towards.
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
As a Dwarf, I must say I do not like Elves as much as other people do.

ಠ_ಠ
Yeah, Liv Tyler's pretty sexy.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by phlip999
As a Dwarf, I must say I do not like Elves as much as other people do.

How about a friend?

Anyone who gets that will get a mega .
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991
How about a friend?

Anyone who gets that will get a mega .

Meh. Decent reference. Not amazing.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Meh. Decent reference. Not amazing.

It fit well with the post did it not?
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Anthony1991

Kinda. It was weird, idk. STOP ASKING ME THINGS!
Quote by Zeletros
I, for example, don't really like orcs, but that is not because I'm a racist, not that I am, but because they are, mostly, filthy smelly creatures.

Lord Rugdumph gro-Shurgak is not amused.
Quote by Anthony1991

One does not simply go to the pit to make an obvious reference. It is filled with more than just trolls. There is great evil there that does not sleep!(banhammers/report button)
Last edited by Zeletros at Aug 10, 2011,
I think it's hilarious that you worry about racism in the context of fictional races.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by Zeletros
One does not simply go to the pit to make an obvious reference. It is filled with more than just trolls. There is great evil there that does not sleep!(banhammers/report button)

Mine was better than this

The pit is an Ia of ruth, adel the rest of the world, yet beyond it many others.

Yes... Elvish
You Dont Know Me

Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Quote by Zeletros
Now it seems to me, that elves are getting quite popular nowadays. While long ago elves were considered divine beings with magical powers, it seems that nowadays, people depict elves as skinny overly-pretty hippies with english accent and very long ears. In fact, very many people were compared to elves as a sort of, mostly, an insult if not worse. I find this to be quite racist, eventhough they are a fantasy race. I, for example, don't really like orcs, but that is not because I'm a racist, not that I am, but because they are, mostly, filthy smelly creatures.

Do you like elves?

I do.

Elves are cool, but I hate your dumb ass.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.