Master of Puppets is NOT Metallicas best CD by far, even though everyone thinks so. They didnt get famous until St Anger, so enough said.
come one man, why would you go and make a thread like this?
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
reported
Quote by severed-metal
These don't sound like very good ambitions when driving...Judas Priest makes people want to go 200 mph, and Realm of Chaos is now an album for ramming shit. You are dangerous, dangerous people.

last.fm
Who even cares about Metallica, anyways? You'd get a better response posting something insulting a band like BTBAM or arguing that Trivium and Lamb of God are, in fact, heavy metal bands.
Quote by sg_man08
reported
Quoted for emphasis.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
Lots of threads getting closed right now.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Coz the only way we can share a world with those 4 window-licking gonks is to find them amusing. Sherioushly. It's now gotten to the point that i belly laugh whenever i hear/read the name Metallica. Long may they live and here's hoping for a Latvian Acid Jazz Covers album from them. It's a harsh ol' reality out there, and sometimes ya just need a break from seeing the world unblinkered and surface for a good giggle. Thankyou Larz, Jaymz, Kirk and the dude who shoulda just stuck with playing for Zack Wylde
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by whoomit
So.... You're saying everyone's opinions are wrong?..

Opinions aren't right or wrong, and this is obviously a troll thread.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Im more than sure that metallica became populare WAY before St. Anger... i guess its just our generation who first listened to that NUmetal shit...
the album could be named "awesome printer" with different songs, they still would get more famous,its not about the music itself, it was about the fanbase who spread, like a virus, so non-metallica fans got the virus from metallica fans

and st anger is shit
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Doesn't Anal C*nt have a song about this?
Quote by Natrone
I'm a pretty hardcore Christian. I would like to sincerely apologize that you ran into that little fucktard

Quote by mystique facade
dale-banez made a fool of himself..lol

my gear:

oh wait, no one cares
Hush little baby - don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the Hewlett Packard under your bed
And the f*ckin' colour cartridge is bleeding reeeeed...
Quote by dale-banez
Doesn't Anal C*nt have a song about this?

RIP Seth.
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!