Page 1 of 2
Right, basically me and my friend were playing Xbox, and while I was playing he thought it would be funny to start having a fit. He has had a few before and always been fine.

However when it happened I got a surprise and died right as I was about to get my best killstreak.

So, he has been taken to hospital to get checked and stay in there for a while, but I want a bit of revenge.

What he doesn't know is that I took a photo of him while he was having his fit. I am going to see him in hospital within the next 2 days, so I am going to get him a get well soon card.

I was thinking of using a certain website to 'personalise' his card.

So my question is, would it be in bad taste to use the photo I took as the cover of the card?
what.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
If you have to ask then it most probably is, and in this case i think it would be. Maybe if you had a different picture it could make a nice card.
Quote by uk.mace
This man is smart.

Quote by guitar-guy69
you spelt colors wrong

Tweet me bro.
It would be in bad taste for you to not take a shit on him while he is in a hospital bed.
Quote by supersac
ive won an argument with a girl but then i still lost
Quote by rgrockr
I guess that's why my ass was sore when I woke up this morning.

It is now my goal to get skylerjames13 to BURN OUT
Every thread I touch closes
I ENJOY SKAAAAAAA
You know your friend better than us you decide.

Sounds quite funny to me if it's a funny photo and he doesn't mind taking the piss out of himself.
Dude... no.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Quote by Steve635z
Right, basically me and my friend were playing Xbox, and while I was playing he thought it would be funny to start having a fit. He has had a few before and always been fine.

However when it happened I got a surprise and died right as I was about to get my best killstreak.

So, he has been taken to hospital to get checked and stay in there for a while, but I want a bit of revenge.

What he doesn't know is that I took a photo of him while he was having his fit. I am going to see him in hospital within the next 2 days, so I am going to get him a get well soon card.

I was thinking of using a certain website to 'personalise' his card.

So my question is, would it be in bad taste to use the photo I took as the cover of the card?

You sound like the worst friend in the world. It was a game, grow up.

EDIT: Also reporting for being harassing/rude.
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Last edited by zgr0826 at Aug 10, 2011,
If you know he will be able to take a joke, I don't see why not.

It's still not terribly tasteful, though.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Don't fuck with your friend, especially when he's in a hospital. His fits aren't something he can control and I'm sure he would appreciate you being a good friend rather than handing him pictures of his fit, mutated by some fucked website.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ZOMG

U w3Re Ab0Ut t0 G3t uR NoOk

!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!1!11!111one!1
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

So maybe just get him a proper card then and show him that after he's out of hospital?
If you have a nagging thought that it might be in bad taste, it usually is...

what do you have to gain from this, really?
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Rufusftw
I would do this because i am a horrible horrible person, are you a horrible person too?

Very much so.
Quote by poopsmith666
what do you have to gain from this, really?

Lulz, i'm sure he would take it as a joke, he's pretty laid back.
I wish my friends would do this to me, it takes your mind off the hospitalization/whatever got you down.

However, your friend sounds sensitive, so I wouldn't. He IS throwing fits and stuff.
We always play practical jokes on eachother as well... and he's kinda in the lead.
Hell. I always tell my friends laugh. Always laugh. If, and when I get cancer lets mope for 5 minutes. Then lets make jokes about it. say things like 'Damn. I knew sex with a sheep was trouble... but cancer???'.

I have the best sense of humor in my opinion. Through all tragedy I find humor. I laughed when watching the world trade centers burn because the people jumping out the window looked funny. I know, that was in bad taste, but like I said... I find humor in EvERYTHING.

I wish you were my friend. What people don't understand, is that while you are poking fun at him by using that picture, you're also being a good friend and bringing him a personalized card while he is in the hospital. If it were me, I'd say 'Thanks... DICK.' and we'd laugh about it and I would display that card for the world to see. I would post pictures of it on the internet and the whole internet could laugh at me. I ****ING LOVE LAUGHING!!!! I'm giggling at the sheer thought that there are people who are going to read my post and be offended! I wish I could surgically implant funny bones into all those boring ****s out there. Like that person who said 'reported for being rude'. Seriously dude... you are reporting him for starting his OWN thread in which you didn't have to participate? I wish cancer upon you my good man.

While you're at it. Make me a super awesome card. I will break a leg, sit in the hospital so you can bring it to me and we can have good times trying to take upskirt snapshots of super ugly nurses!
Quote by syntheticocean
*stuff*

I like this gentleman's attitude.

Anyway, a lot of people would probably take offense if you did this to them, but you ought to know your friend better than the Pit does. After all, you're his friend, right?
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
Yeah but he's fine.. Plus the last practical joke he played was to shrink my favourite jumper in the washed until it could fit his 7 year old brother!!!

I thought he had bought one exactly the same!
Seriously? You're that low that you need to get revenge on him for ruining your frankly unimportant kill-streak with his incurable and uncontrollable (and probably highly distressing to him) condition?

Look, I don't know your friend personally, maybe he really is a really special individual who can be taunted with unfunny and poor-taste reminders of his epilepsy, but If you're asking the pit what they'd do in a general situation: Yeah, I'd probably think you were a dick and be disgusted with your lack of perspective and complete lack of tact or taste.

Quote by Steve635z
So maybe just get him a proper card then and show him that after he's out of hospital?

I'd say that was a much better idea. It's really good and admirable you want to show support, and I realise you're not meaning to come off as insensitive about the guy's condition, but he may not take the joke in the same spirit which it's given with.
Last edited by LordBishek at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by metaldud536
I think your friend should reduce his gaming time if he's prone to seizures

Lol.... I could totally caption the card with that!
I don't really think it matters what you do with that card. Blaming your friend for having a seizure during your killstreak already makes you a dick.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by syntheticocean
DO IT!!!!

You Sir, have a pathetic and boring life. Guaranteed.

How the fuck would you know? I've got enough of a life to realise that clearly a few posts on the internet is not anywhere near good enough information to ascertain the quality and type of life that the poster conducts. Try again when you know me.
Last edited by LordBishek at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by syntheticocean
Hell. I always tell my friends laugh. Always laugh. If, and when I get cancer lets mope for 5 minutes. Then lets make jokes about it. say things like 'Damn. I knew sex with a sheep was trouble... but cancer???'.

I have the best sense of humor in my opinion. Through all tragedy I find humor. I laughed when watching the world trade centers burn because the people jumping out the window looked funny. I know, that was in bad taste, but like I said... I find humor in EvERYTHING.

I wish you were my friend. What people don't understand, is that while you are poking fun at him by using that picture, you're also being a good friend and bringing him a personalized card while he is in the hospital. If it were me, I'd say 'Thanks... DICK.' and we'd laugh about it and I would display that card for the world to see. I would post pictures of it on the internet and the whole internet could laugh at me. I ****ING LOVE LAUGHING!!!! I'm giggling at the sheer thought that there are people who are going to read my post and be offended! I wish I could surgically implant funny bones into all those boring ****s out there. Like that person who said 'reported for being rude'. Seriously dude... you are reporting him for starting his OWN thread in which you didn't have to participate? I wish cancer upon you my good man.

While you're at it. Make me a super awesome card. I will break a leg, sit in the hospital so you can bring it to me and we can have good times trying to take upskirt snapshots of super ugly nurses!

You come off as someone who wants to offend and shock people rather than a guy with a good sense of humor.

Just sayin'.
I'M A COWBOY
Quote by LostLegion
I wouldn't really recommend it

EDIT: :O Same avatar above

Did i steal yours or did you steal mine?..
kthxbai.
Quote by loaded_
You come off as someone who wants to offend and shock people rather than a guy with a good sense of humor.

Just sayin'.

+1

He must be 14
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
Page 1 of 2