Page 1 of 2
You know what I mean. If someone makes a non-serious thread here or a thread with a little bit of trolling in it, it will instantly get deleted or locked, and the user may even get banned. Even TALKING about this thing results in you getting banned, so I'm also getting banned because I made this thread, which only proves that I'm right, but why does it have to be this way? Why does the pit have to be so damn serious and correct and why can't we question these rules, which in my humble opinion, are PARTIALLY really stupid. I already know that I won't get any answer since the thread will be deleted and my user will be banned, but hey, no risk no fun!

tl;dr The pit should support more freedom of speech
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Oh please, someone posted a comment which said "lol if you get banned for this" and the post was deleted. Mods PLEASE!
Quote by xaviergray
Asking the Pit to play this is kinda like asking the guy who makes suggestive gay jokes if he wants to have sex with a man.
Quote by Jøhnny
Oh please, someone posted a comment which said "lol if you get banned for this" and the post was deleted. Mods PLEASE!

he deleted that himself you paranoid twerp
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
In my experience, the pit is just always the opposite of what you're looking for. You have a serious question, some one will tell you to do a barrel roll. You make a joke thread and you will be told your immature and get reported. It is like the manifestation of the internet.
The pit isn't america.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by Jøhnny

Yeah I deleted it myself....
Quote by laid-to-waste
he deleted that himself you paranoid twerp

Probably because he was afraid that he would be banned. I was once banned because I told a guy to get a hobby or something after he had reported a thread. The rules here are ridiculous, which also the reason why I'm paranoid too.
Quote by xaviergray
Quote by Rufusftw
We dun appreciate yur left wing attitude arun ear

people in england talk like that? ****

i wanted discussions on tea damnit. talk about some ****ing tea you damn redcoat.

You're taking this way too seriously, TS.
Quote by fearofthemark
at your avatar

Quote by due 07
Your avatar had me in stitches for a good two minutes.
Thread needs more Heath Ledger.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by 00_hns_00
people in england talk like that? ****

i wanted discussions on tea damnit. talk about some ****ing tea you damn redcoat.

Yes sir! Right away sir!

This afternoon after a stroll through the local park i decided to stop by the local cafe, i ask the lovely waitress for two cups of earl grey and two scones with jam although at the time i was in the dilemma of a lifetime as i was unsure weather to have crumpets or scones, what would you have done dear sir?
Last edited by Rufusftw at Aug 10, 2011,
since when was the pit serious? Do you expect everyone to just make fart jokes all the time and answer "ur mum" to every question?
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
Quote by Tarsplitter
You're taking this way too seriously, TS.

I'm taking serious business too seriously? Wut? I'm just against it, since internet is NOT supposed to be serious business, although that's not the case here.
Quote by xaviergray
Quote by Jøhnny
I'm taking serious business too seriously? Wut? I'm just against it, since internet is NOT supposed to be serious business, although that's not the case here.

you're being srs about srs shit

think about that
Do you know how we got these scars?

OT: Without the rules, the Pit would be no better than "The Site Which Shall Not Be Named". The Pit isn't 100% serious all the time, but without the rules there would most likely be hundreds of spam threads about nonsensical topics daily from people who think that they're funny but really aren't. (Well, it would be worse than it already is...) Unless, of course, you would rather be in a forum where the entire front page was dominated by Chuck Norris jokes and threads about dicks?

Point is, the rules are there to keep the general stupidity to a minimum. This isn't the only forum on the internet, you know.

A mod could explain this much better than I could, though.
ಠ_ಠ
Except my Wal-Mart thread didn't get closed? And that was one of the stupidest threads in the whole forum.
you're a stone fox
If the Pit was as serious as you claim, then the shoop threads wouldn't exist. There was a spiderman thread awhile back, where people could take pictures of spiderman and put joke captions at the bottom. The Russian Creepypasta thread was around recently too. All non-serious threads. So, if you think the Pit is completely serious, then you've not been watching it carefully enough.

Sometimes, it is serious. I mean, if it's a thread on cancer, "ur mom" is not an appropriate response. But if it's a thread that's funny without being "lol, ur mom is hot", then we all enjoy a good laugh from it.

Edit:

Quote by trollface5
reported for spam thread
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by phlip999
Do you know how we got these scars?

OT: Without the rules, the Pit would be no better than "The Site Which Shall Not Be Named". The Pit isn't 100% serious all the time, but without the rules there would most likely be hundreds of spam threads about nonsensical topics daily from people who think that they're funny but really aren't. (Well, it would be worse than it already is...) Unless, of course, you would rather be in a forum where the entire front page was dominated by Chuck Norris jokes and threads about dicks?

Point is, the rules are there to keep the general stupidity to a minimum. This isn't the only forum on the internet, you know.

A mod could explain this much better than I could, though.

Why is everybody exaggerating so much? Being non-serious doesn't mean that the whole forum has to be full of only spam shit everyday...
Quote by xaviergray
Quote by smb
I like it. The pit used to be totally retarded. Now it's a place of decent discussion.

The Good times, Ahh Chung...

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
If the Pit was as serious as you claim, then the shoop threads wouldn't exist. There was a spiderman thread awhile back, where people could take pictures of spiderman and put joke captions at the bottom. The Russian Creepypasta thread was around recently too. All non-serious threads. So, if you think the Pit is completely serious, then you've not been watching it carefully enough.

Sometimes, it is serious. I mean, if it's a thread on cancer, "ur mom" is not an appropriate response. But if it's a thread that's funny without being "lol, ur mom is hot", then we all enjoy a good laugh from it.

i really like you.

platonically, but still.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

This.
Quote by Rufusftw
Yes sir! Right away sir!

This afternoon after a stroll through the local park i decided to stop by the local cafe, i ask the lovely waitress for two cups of earl grey and two scones with jam although at the time i was in the dilemma of a lifetime as i was unsure weather to have crumpets or scones, what would you have done dear sir?

HEY!

This is not the gentlemens thread, keep that shit contained.

By the way, I love the gentlemens thread
Quote by laid-to-waste
i really like you.

platonically, but still.
Well, thank you, kind sir! *tips cap in salute*
Quote by Jøhnny
Why is everybody exaggerating so much? Being non-serious doesn't mean that the whole forum has to be full of only spam shit everyday...

But that's what it will lead to.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Jøhnny

ø

*MISC CREW*

e-mail me

Originally Posted by OneOfaKind
ø

Page 1 of 2