I've been reflecting on my life as i do, and i've come to realise that Ganondorf needs some more appreciation. The Pit lacks some serious Ganondorf, so i'd like to create the greatest thread in the world, all about Ganondorf, cos he's a pretty cool guy, and he has the most badass strong impact name in the world. One day my first son shall be named Ganondorf
**** that guy

He's also a terrible Super Smash Bros. character.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by jetfuel495
In all serious, he becomes pretty dangerous in smash bros if you can use him.

lies
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Ganondorf sucks. He gets beat by a kid who learns how to swing a sword like a week before he defeats him.

And he's also one of the worst Super Smash Bros characters.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...

i like this form better
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Ha, he's a gerudo and the gerudos have only one man born every 100 years; the rest of the race is all women. I thought I'd share that.

In Brawl, you HAVE to use his white costume; he looks a bit like santa that way.
Music stores give all gear a +50 to Charisma.

Quote by one vision
Why not chromatics? Chromatic harmony was the "new thing" in the romantic era.
Quote by BassFishin
Problem:
Fish isn't meat.
Quote by CodeMonk
Pics or its a DS-1
if gannondorfs so great, then how come he always loses to a kid with 'courage'... big deal, he's got the friggen triforce of power! if you ask me power should beat courage anyday...
I'm not sure about Brawl, but in Melee he's just a slow moving, stronger clone of Captain Falcon. Oh, and that NES Ganon a few posts up is horrendously interpolated.
REGGIE
Quote by L2112Lif
(Invalid img)

Yeah, appreciate Ganon, the pixel-pig.

Its nice to see he has lost weight over the years, he also has the tri-force of weightloss right?
Quote by Weaponized
Ganondorf was super ****ing badass in Twilight Princess. He dies on his feet omg

That fight was f****** impossible.

He does a an epic laugh, like the people above me said.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by S0n1c '97
That fight was f****** impossible.

The first part was a tad tricky but the last was rather easy. In fact, Zant was a lot harder. The OoT and ALttP Ganons were harder as well.
REGGIE
You guys suck! Ganondorf is awesome in Smash Bros. You just don't know how to use him.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
Quote by muffinduck01
You guys suck! Ganondorf is awesome in Smash Bros. You just don't know how to use him.

+1

I beat the crap out of people all the time with him and they call me cheap....
Bass is my life.