Would you play it?
Quote by Tyler Bro
Gauges or Diamond studs? I am getting one, which one?

Quote by Xiaoxi
Get a dildo. Says the same thing.

I got it for Christmas one year.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm sure that there's good drugs growing in that jungle, so yeah.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I almost thought you swore when I saw the thread title, and screamed out loud like a pigtailed little girl. Then I realised he's not coming back and you had spelled it with a J. So much relief.

Quote by Rufusftw
What console is it on?

Quote by LordBishek
I almost thought you swore when I saw the thread title, and screamed out loud like a pigtailed little girl. Then I realised he's not coming back and you had spelled it with a J. So much relief.

This
Quote by LordBishek

Kumanji was a good poster!
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
I was serious but unfortunately i have in recent moments discovered it was a board game of some sort and was severely disappointed
Quote by Rufusftw
I was serious but unfortunately i have in recent moments discovered it was a board game of some sort and was severely disappointed

If you haven't seen Jumanji, you haven't really lived at all.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

No, this is a good poster:

Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

I've never seen Jumanji. In my entire life, I've only met one other person in a similar situation. Fuck Jumanji, and fuck you.
Quote by due 07
I've never seen Jumanji. In my entire life, I've only met one other person in a similar situation. Fuck Jumanji, and fuck you.

“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by due 07

wai yu mad, tho?!
Quote by Tyler Bro

Quote by Xiaoxi
If it were a game then probly yes but if the game is like the move thers no way. I dont know witch game would be worse. Zathura or Jumanji. -btw these games/books/movies were made up by the same person...-
Quote by Nicki Minaj
My pokemon bring all the boys to the yard and they're like 'Wanna trade cards?'
Damn Right I wanna trade cards
I beat you, I've got charizard
Quote by Oyface
I LOVE YOU!
Quote by Basti95

You ARE awesome.
and cute
Quote by Wolfinator-x
[You are] one kickass candy bar
My E-Family
Hell no I wouldn't play Jumanji. I would rather not be hunted, eaten by a crocodile, stung by gigantic mosquitoes, attacked by giant spiders, poisoned by a carnivorous plant, trampled in a stampede, caught in an earthquake, trapped in a monsoon, lost in a jungle or turn into Robin Williams, thank you very much.
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13

Kumanji was a shitty poster. He may have been, under all the pseudo-intellectual bullshit, a genuinely nice guy, but he was uninformed (in relation to actual concrete facts that people called him out on numerous times), he was inflammatory, pompous and incredibly annoying because of it. He was the epitome of a pseudo-intellectual, parroting bullshit without ever actually thinking about it, cherry-picking at arguments to suit his own, highly biased agenda and was a walking insult to logical and objective intellectual debate everywhere. I had no issues (well some, but only minor disagreements) on his agenda or his views, and I will defend his right to state his views. What I cannot defend, and what pissed me off about him tremendously was how he worded those views that was obnoxious, and highly subjective in nature.

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Last edited by LordBishek at Aug 10, 2011,
So what do you win if you beat Jumanji? I mean, there's a lot of risk involved. I guess just bragging rights or something.

Edit: If you go through LordBishek's post history, there are quite a few remarks against Kumanji lately.

It's beginning to be like Kumanji is LordBishek's capitalism.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So what do you win if you beat Jumanji? I mean, there's a lot of risk involved. I guess just bragging rights or something.

Court settlements and multiple city fines for destroying public property and personal injury.
You win a teenaged Kirsten Dunst.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by bradulator
You win a teenaged Kirsten Dunst.

Worth the risk.
Quote by Tyler Bro

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by LordBishek
Kumanji was a shitty poster. He may have been, under all the pseudo-intellectual bullshit, a genuinely nice guy, but he was uninformed (in relation to actual concrete facts that people called him out on numerous times), he was inflammatory, pompous and incredibly annoying because of it. He was the epitome of a pseudo-intellectual, parroting bullshit without ever actually thinking about it, cherry-picking at arguments to suit his own, highly biased agenda and was a walking insult to logical and objective intellectual debate everywhere. I had no issues (well some, but only minor disagreements) on his agenda or his views, and I will defend his right to state his views. What I cannot defend, and what pissed me off about him tremendously was how he worded those views that was obnoxious, and highly subjective in nature.

Nuh-uh.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Edit: If you go through LordBishek's post history, there are quite a few remarks against Kumanji lately.

It's beginning to be like Kumanji is LordBishek's capitalism.

This says it all really:
Quote by LordBishek
This says it all really:

The FFFFUUUU guy's head is on backwards!
Quote by L2112Lif
I'd play it just to poop on that hunter's head.
Quote by fail
Either you're safe or you've won the whole damn thread.

Quote by CoreysMonster

epic win. total, epic win. this is probably the best OC ever created on UG.

kudos, sir.

kudos.
**** Yes!
THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THIS SIG IS TO GRAB YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS POST OF UTTER GENIUS