Poll: Do you get headaches?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you get headaches?
Never had one
4 9%
Rarely have one
23 52%
Get them often
16 36%
Head is constantly aching
1 2%
Voters: 44.
Page 1 of 2
Every time someone talks to me about how they have a headache they're very surprised to hear that I have never had I headache. I just don't get them and I've never met someone else who never gets headaches. Does anyone else here not get headaches?
not in over a year... I drink more water these days
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
inb4 'hey guise if any1 wants to nose how i dont get headaches i use these pills FACELIFTBAR:'
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
I rarely get them, only when i'm super hungover or if i'm really really hungry
Well some people tell me that it's because I'm never as stressed as them, but they don't know that. I'm stressed out most of the time, and even when it's at its worst I don't get headaches.
hey guise if any1 wants to nose how i dont get headaches i use these pills

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
I've had them but in veeeeery rare occassions.
Professional lurker since 2009.
Quote by cyco_bob56
Usually when I haven't eaten in a while so then I eat then take Excedrin.

Stranger than that, I've met people who've never had a nosebleed. I get them often in the summer.

I have a friend who claims to have never had a nosebleed.
But he is ginger so he has to have at least one thing going for him I suppose.
Quote by Jehuty
I get mild migraines every now and then, and regular headaches sparsely.

Quote by piop

My migraines are accompanied with a blurring of my eyesight, lasting about 45 minutes and resulting me in seeing, well, pretty much jack shit.

So when I say regular headaches I mean ones without all the bullshit.
Quote by Jehuty
My migraines are accompanied with a blurring of my eyesight, lasting about 45 minutes and resulting me in seeing, well, pretty much jack shit.

Yeah those are the ones I get too.
Quote by Jehuty

Yeah I get that too. For me it's a steady increasing of a blind blurry spot in the middle of my vision. However, I was querying how something could be regular and sporadic
I rarely get them, only when i'm sick.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Quote by piop
Yeah I get that too. For me it's a steady increasing of a blind blurry spot in the middle of my vision. However, I was querying how something could be regular and sporadic

Ah I see. Well, I blame that on the fact that English isn't my native language. Pardon for the confusion.
I haven't not had a headache for seven years.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
I do get them, but rarely. However I never get real hangovers. I am a little depressed in the morning (usually because I humiliated myself while drunk) but I don't get headaches/a screwed up voice in the morning after. I also wake up in a fairly good mood.

EDIT: Also, I don't get nosebleeds.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Last edited by JamSessionFreak at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by cyco_bob56

Stranger than that, I've met people who've never had a nosebleed. I get them often in the summer.

I've never had a nosebleed .
poop
Quote by cyco_bob56

I haven't had a nosebleed for as long as I can remember. The last time I had one was in infant school, when I picked my nose WAY too hard (I was about 4/5).

Same with being sick. Believe it or not, I've probably vomited maybe 3 times, between the ages of 5 and 19.

Though I rarely get headaches (I drink loads of water and eat fruit a lot), I get random colds through the year, and end up sneezing, coughing and blowing my nose an awful lot.
That reminds me, I once had three nosebleeds in one night, during my sleep. So I woke up all sleepy, walked to the bathroom and tried to stop it. The next morning my father woke me up and asked me if I was all right. I checked the bathroom and there was blood all over the sink and floor
I get migraines but not as much as I use to. Use to have them once every couple of weeks when I was a teenager but now it's once in a blue moon. Oddly they always happen in a frequent time period, like I'll get three in one week, and then none for months.

Other then that I get the occasionally headache from dehydration, hunger, over sleeping or caffeine withdrawal.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
only on airplanes, hangover, etc

ive been following a proper weightlifting routine and staying on a nutritious diet for a while now, and i drink a retarded amount of water (probably at least 3-4 gallons of water worth a day)
Quote by SG_dave
I have a friend who claims to have never had a nosebleed.
But he is ginger so he has to have at least one thing going for him I suppose.

I've never had a nosebleed. I'm also not a ginger.
I had an horrible nosebleed when I was 6-7 years old , totally stained an entire beach towel with my blood .

I rarely get headaches , only when I drink too much cider.
- - - - - - - - - - -
It's funny, because every single person in my immediate family gets headaches super often except me. I only get snot headaches... Like if I'd been crying for hours into the night. (Which hurts pretty bad, and not to mention makes you REALLY nauseous! T-T)

...Although I'm always dizzy. (Seriously, I mean it.) So, yeah. :P
Last edited by SilverSkyline at Aug 10, 2011,
I was in a car accident that destroyed my orbitals a few years ago and ever since then I get headaches all the time.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm jealous of anyone who doesn't get headaches. I've had severe migraines since I was a child.. I got it from my grandmother. I used to even have prescribed medication, but it's not as bad now as it used to be. I just get occassional headaches now, no more migraines.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I was in a car accident that destroyed my orbitals a few years ago and ever since then I get headaches all the time.

Dude you can buy chewing gum for like 40p
Large Signature = Compensating for Small Penis.
I used to get headaches a long time ago occasionally, so I've experienced them before, but for some reason I haven't had one in literally years. Not that I'm complaining. And I've gone through plenty of stress. I don't get them when I have hangover either, but unfortunately they seem to be replaced with pretty extreme nausea so I don't drink very often because I don't handle nausea very well.

I've only ever had one nosebleed, oddly enough, and it happened out of nowhere one day in my dorm room just earlier this year. It was kind of unsettling since it didn't seem to be triggered by anything whatsoever, and it's never happened since.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Only time I ever get them is after drinking and even that doesn't happen very often. Probably a good thing because pain killers don't do shit to me.
I rarely, if ever, get headaches. When I do, it's because I was a dumbass and didn't eat or drink or sleep enough.
Page 1 of 2