A Nu-Metal song, please write what you thought about it!

Get me Gone

Hey, I liked you, you liked me but someones got a problem with me.
You blame me, but if I had a gat I would shoot you off you rat, but sorry, I think I still like you.
Sometimes I can act a fool but why did you act so cold? You are stuck on yourself you ignorant *****. You are smiling behind that white door.

I think someones trying to get rid of me/ Tellin` lies and it`s killin me`
Loosing you one by one/ Are you trying to get me gone?
I didn`t do anything wrong/I wanned` to take off your thong but I didn`t have a chance
What is going on in your twisted narrow mind or can`t you see? Are you ****in` blind?
If I could unwind the time it would all get fine.
But now you can suck my dick and ****ing like it!

How is this going to end? Can you still believe me or do you even wanna` see me?
When you said it you ****ed it up even more. This broken trust I am trying to mend,
Is this what you want friend? You are like a dead end.

I didn`t do anything wrong/I wanned` to take off your thong but I didn`t have a chance
What is going on in your twisted narrow mind or can`t you see? Are you ****in` blind?

But now you can suck my dick and ****ing like it!

Stop acting like a bitch you snitch. Oh my god, I think that I like you. I really wanted to see your curves but now I just curse. But really, this is some kind of misunderstanding in some way.
Can we meet some day to get this out of our way. I will stand for what I will say.

Maybe this sounds silly but I want it to be like it was back in the day really. Towards me you are acting chilly, why? I have explained everything and more. What`s up girl can`t we just work this out? Man, I think I still like you and if he ever touches you, you don`t want to see what I`m gonna do. (Believe me) Then you don’t wanna` see me ---------------X (Sustain)

Holy shit I see snakes! Nothin` but snakes. I didn`t do any mistakes. You`re all fake and just watch me hands shake! (Build up)

(scream on this part)

When I snap it ****in` brakes / To **** you up I`ll do whatever it takes!-------X (4X and sustain on the 5th time)

(Comes into a mellow part when my buddy sings)

Time after time you have to walk the fine line to avoid to step on a mine. You do that shit every day but you simply notice it when it`s too late / The people you think are friends are enemies with secret identities who keep on cuttin` your throat when you ain`t lookin` /

(Mellow rap)
They are slithering on the walls, kickin` you in the balls/You get shot in the back in an coordinated attack.
She fired her gun and merely missed, left me there standing dissed and now I`m bloody pissed-
I RAISE MY FIST! (My friend shouts)

But now I point a finger at you/ not the index or the pinky or the ring or the thumb It's the one you put up when you don't give a ****.