Right guys.

You are stuck on a desert island, you have enough food and water to survive for 3-4 months. There is never any planes or boats near so rescue chances look extremely slim.

The only other person stuck with you is the most beautiful woman in the world and she is totally into you, however unfortunately she has AIDS.

So Pit, would you give up on any chance of survival and bone her? Or would you hold out on the miniscule chance that you might get off the island and make it back to civilisation?
I'd do it immediately.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'd skin a desert snake to make a condom and bone the **** out of her all day erry day.
Bass is my life.
I'd artificially inseminate her.

if you know what i'm saying
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Well I would die in 3-4 months anyway so AIDS wouldn't hurt too much right? IF there was the tiniest chance that I would be rescued...then...oral sex is the answer I guess (Thanks for reminding me to take a looooooot of condoms with me on a trip).
1. You're surfing the internet.
2. You're browsing through the UG forums.
3. You're reading now.
5. You didn't notice that there was no #4.
6. You just checked it.
7. Now you're having a lil smile.

Quote by hawk_kst
You Sir, have the best signature like ever!
Damn right I'd do her. AIDS takes about ten years to develop from HIV, so 3-4 months is worth it. Even if I get rescued, I've got a balling health insurance plan, so anti-retrovirals are covered and voila, I live a long life with a great story.
Quote by SonOfPest
Its the Lydian mode; formed in Eastern Arabia when the Persians invaded England.

Quote by Blind In 1 Ear
try the sexolydian scale.
Quote by Greenday389
I'd skin a desert snake to make a condom and bone the **** out of her all day erry day.

this.
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
Quote by jwd724
Damn right I'd do her. AIDS takes about ten years to develop from HIV, so 3-4 months is worth it. Even if I get rescued, I've got a balling health insurance plan, so anti-retrovirals are covered and voila, I live a long life with a great story.

this.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The correct answer is coconut radio.
Proffessor all up in this bitch.
Quote by whitenihilist
Asada is schooling Playmadness.

Quote by Victory2134
Asada confirmed for coolest guy in here.
Handjobs and titwanks all day every day until the food's almost gone, then sex all day every day until we die.
Quote by 23dannybhoy23
Handjobs and titwanks all day every day until the food's almost gone, then sex all day every day until we die.

This man knows how to live.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Nahh, Aids is a bit grim for me, if it was herpes or something then I would be down for it but not Aids, i'm classy like that.
Which would be worse...dying of starvation, dehydration and dysentery..orrr...dying of starvation, dehydration and dysentery and AIDs.

Why does it have to be a desert island too? I ****ing hate sand.
Easy. the food must come packaged in something. plastic packaging equals makeshift cum catcher. stick it in her.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Quote by Greenday389

This, and

Quote by jwd724

this.
Make my own condom. If it fails, I'm probably going to die anyway. During that time I'd also make some sort of boat and try to escape. I'd probably die at sea, but it'd be an adventure.

But this is a desert island, it might all just be sand/rock.
Quote by Gorelord666
This man knows how to live.

It comes from asking myself: what would a Frenchman do?