People lable this band as deathcore, dont be fooled, they may have breakdowns but write some of the sickest riffs in metal today. Not to mention they say deathcore doesnt have skilled guitarists, but Francesco Artusato writes some of the most beatiful solos I have heard. Their new album blew my mind. I want your thoughts on this band.
Heres a listen: Tell me what you think
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ5-NbE09vo
Theres actually a big deathcore thread on the first or second page for all this type of stuff - Id say your best bet would probably be to ask in there.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
1. People label them deathcore because that's what they are. A deathcore band.
2. Francesco Artusato rules at guitar, but sucks at writing music.
3. Not the wrong forum, deathcore goes in the metal forum.
4. Yes, they're generic deathcore. They do it very well.
5. New album blows cocks. Listen to The Price of Existence and Awaken the Dreamers.
Quote by Helloween4Ever
false don't entry.

You didn't capitalize the first word! Were you raised in some bigoted, capitalization hating BARN!? "Oh no, I don't care if I don't capitalize the first word of my sentence, it's okay, 'cause I put my apostraphe' right!"

False spelling don't entry!.

And yeah, there's a thread somewhere.
Quote by MustangMan311
1. People label them deathcore because that's what they are. A deathcore band.
2. Francesco Artusato rules at guitar, but sucks at writing music.
3. Not the wrong forum, deathcore goes in the metal forum.
4. Yes, they're generic deathcore. They do it very well.
5. New album blows cocks. Listen to The Price of Existence and Awaken the Dreamers.

Francesco Artusato didn't write the riffs for the new album; only the solos. Ben Orum wrote the riffage and the bassist.

Awaken the Dreamers was shred wankage. I only really enjoyed When Life Meant More. The rest was all sweeping.
Deathcore thread

And Hate.Malice.Revenge isn't too bad either. But Price of Existence is best.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Last edited by ChemicalFire at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by Morphogenesis26
You didn't capitalize the first word! Were you raised in some bigoted, capitalization hating BARN!? "Oh no, I don't care if I don't capitalize the first word of my sentence, it's okay, 'cause I put my apostraphe' right!"

False spelling don't entry!.

And yeah, there's a thread somewhere.

trying to make friends by making them laugh, thats cool and all, but im on my phone.

HELLEDIT: wait, aren't you that kid who got pissed off when I said BTBAM are boring and then went on to try to insult me?
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by SonOfPest
Francesco Artusato didn't write the riffs for the new album; only the solos. Ben Orum wrote the riffage and the bassist.

Awaken the Dreamers was shred wankage. I only really enjoyed When Life Meant More. The rest was all sweeping.

Yeah, but he did write the music for this piece of shit: