Page 1 of 2
Do you feel completely confident in your perception of the world and its happenings being in line or do you sometimes feel as if your view on things is altered by your consciousness? How much do you believe in the world existing outside of you?
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

I can't even trust my perceptions period.
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by vintage x metal
How much do you believe in the world existing outside of you?

What do you mean?
solipsism is the closest i can think of to what i think about constantly in terms of reality.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Not really. But that's only because my mental state is fucked by my sleeping habits and other issues. To be honest it's more fun that way.
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I just go along with it, if I'm a brain in a vat, then that's cool.
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Some days I'm fine. Other days I can't tell if things are real or not.

Those days aren't fun.
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I had a conversation with a mate about different perceptions of reality. His view was that everyone sees the world in a slightly different way and that there is absolutely no way we can see the world completely through another's eyes because we already have all our own experiences and bias and things.

Therefore, there is no such thing as reality.

I am colour-blind. My reality is different to your's. Doesn't make it any less real to me than your's is to you. If we swapped what we saw I'd think of it in comparison to how I see now and so would you. Dig? :P
I'm colorblind, so my perception of the world is automatically slightly different from everybody else's.

I used to wonder about this, then figured "**** it, it doesn't matter what I think."
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Reality's cool man.
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
I'm going to post just so there are three color blind people in a row.

Edit: ^^Goddammit.
Last edited by metalh3ad88 at Aug 10, 2011,

Quote by cam_sampbell
I just go along with it, if I'm a brain in a vat, then that's cool.

Word.
Needs a new sig

Scandanavian Metal > American Thrash/Groove> Everything Else

Gear:
Jackson JS32T Kelly
Ibanez RG120
RavenRG60
Boss Metal Zone
Last edited by COBHC145 at Aug 10, 2011,
Quote by metalh3ad88
I'm going to post just so there are three color blind people in a row.

^^Goddammit.

There was anyway, since I am too
Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
I don't believe in the world outside my room.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
I just go along with it too, and I'm sort of a solipsist. I think it could be probable that I am just a brain in a vat (or any similar concept), but I can't prove it, and if I could there is most likely nothing I can do about it.
Quote by chaos13
There was anyway, since I am too

This thread is now about colorblind people, and the total cleansing of of those who can see color that we are totally not at all planning.

>_>

<_<
Quote by metalh3ad88
This thread is now about colorblind people, and the total cleansing of of those who can see color that we are totally not at all planning.

>_>

<_<

And I'm totally not telling.
>_>

<_<
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
"Am I dreaming?"
Quote by Athabasca
My ex did the same. Cheated on me and then acted like I'd given her sister a facial. Women are retarded.
Quote by Snowman388
"Am I dreaming?"

If you are reading this, you are not dreaming.

Pancake dog.

what.

Tool
Sleep
Gojira
Puscifer
Neurosis
Sunn O)))
Meshuggah
Modest Mouse
Electric Wizard
Mammoth Grinder

Lucid Dreaming Thread
If you are reading this, understand the basic meaning of this sentence and can respond to it rationally your perception of reality is fine.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

Quote by Alex Vik
Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
personally i like when i hallucinate, for no reason, or caffeine OD, or sleep deprivation or whatever. reality is what you make of it. so **** it and roll with it. hallucinating is fun, and so is being able to see "normally"
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
Because of crappy circumstances over the past year, I've become quite cynical. That's my perception on everything.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by WCPhils
Caught in a landslide

No escape from reality...
Quote by Ian_the_fox
You're not girly enough of a boy for me, and you're not man enough to take the top. So like, sorry bitch but you ain't mine! Sorry.
I don't trust reality. In the slightest. Even more so after tripping really hard on dxm. Reality no longer existed. How could I even be sure there's a reality when I saw it melt away before my eyes?
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtag
I've always thought that people's disbelief in reality was a way of denying/escaping death... The philosophy around this is obviously more complicated than that but it's pretty much the extent of my opinion on the matter.
Last.fm

"Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time."

"Once I dreamt I was a butterfly, a butterfly flitting and fluttering around, happy with myself and doing as I pleased. I didn't know I was a man. Suddenly I woke up and there I was, solid and unmistakably a man. But I didn't know if I was a man who had dreamt he was a butterfly, or a butterfly dreaming he was a man."
Steam /PSN/Most Accounts - rjdusa
SCII: rjdusa :351
Page 1 of 2