That dude is amazing. My band opened for him a few weeks ago on the tour with Animals as Leaders, Intronaut, Dead Letter Circus, and Last Chance to Reason, and he played everything phenomenally.

He's a total stoner though. After the show, he came and shook my hand, and his hands were extremely clammy, and he had a blank expression. I barely touched him, and he pulled his hand away and said "Woah, you have a crazy strong handshake!". I apologized, to which he replied "Nah man, it's all good, it just means you have a powerful soul."
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
I got to see him on the tour, and interviewed him as well. Phenomenal musician, and an excellent guy. I'm glad he's been received so well by everyone!
Quote by silhouettica
That dude is amazing. My band opened for him a few weeks ago on the tour with Animals as Leaders, Intronaut, Dead Letter Circus, and Last Chance to Reason, and he played everything phenomenally.

He's a total stoner though. After the show, he came and shook my hand, and his hands were extremely clammy, and he had a blank expression. I barely touched him, and he pulled his hand away and said "Woah, you have a crazy strong handshake!". I apologized, to which he replied "Nah man, it's all good, it just means you have a powerful soul."

I went to the show in Oklahoma City, where did you guys play? And that doesn't really make him a stoner
you're a stone fox
saw him in buffalo with animals as leaders, intronaut, dead letter circus, last chance to reason, and some crazy good local band called In the Presence of Enemies. He was killer!
Quote by Suffrin
I've never heard of it. But Ironically, my highschool sports teams were known as the Logan Berries.

Minecraft Name : Selibucaz2
i wish i got 2 six-strings basses to try it

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bugera Fire Wall Half Stack
^
Quote by Saint78
I went to the show in Oklahoma City, where did you guys play? And that doesn't really make him a stoner

We played in Greensboro NC. And trust me, he was blazed out of his mind.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
No videos for the sake of them:

"Rule #12: Don't post videos just to post them.

Yes, this rule has been indigenous solely to the bass forum for some time. But as Dan once said, viola, the Bass Forum is always a better forum.

Post a video of Les Claypool in a Primus thread? A video of your tapping technique to ask for some critique? This is OK. But a video thread with the title “SICK BASS SOLO!!” Not OK.

The only exception is this thread. If you have something to share post it here:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1265927"
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding