So I'm sitting in my house, about to leave for a rather inconveniently scheduled appointment, when I think to myself, man, if I had my own country, everyone would be super flexible and not get pissed when plans get changed. And people would be generally less formal and more polite.
So, Pit, what would the etiquette of your ideal country be?
The 1940s.
You Gonna Bark All Day Little Doggie Or You Gonna Bite?
Gear: Ibanez aeg20e Acoustic-Electric
Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Old Fender Squire Strat
Marshall MG100HFX and Half Stack
Budget: 00
Quote by Thrashtastic15
Canada but without the conservatives and Albertans

this, BUT we keep alberta (just not the albertans)
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
A country where it's basically a massive, continent-wide version of Boston Beat-down, but on the condition that I'm part of the mob that's beating people down. Lulz and many "oh snap" moments will ensue. Eh, maybe not. I think I'd get bored of that pretty quick.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Old West style. The goddamn federal government stays the hell out of your way, and if someone wrongs you, you are completely within your rights to try n' kill/maim them in a gun duel.
All the way from Palm Springs, just out of detox.
Show him a warm welcome, let's hear some applause
Don't know about etiquette but the currency would have a set of tits with a dick in between with the head sticking out. Then people will look at it and say "Great tits! Your leader must be a DICK HEAD."

Trust me. It's all part of the plan.

In my world, the color RED doesn't exist.

The system has encountered a fatal error [1809]: 'YourOpinion' var has no set value.
Either Stalin run Russia, or 1890's without all this government garbage.
Because, Boobs
I like the sound of "tits", but I dunno about the rest of that post Andragon made.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Naked hot chicks and no liberals.

Seems like a contradiction to me.
PM me for newts
Polite yet straightforward, quiet, but love to have fun.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Everyone would be assholes to one another, and oversensitive people would be told to stay in the house.
Quote by StewieSwan
Seems like a contradiction to me.

Every straight guy loves naked hot chicks.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Dr. Sizzle
man, if I had my own country, everyone would be super flexible and not get pissed when plans get changed. And people would be generally less formal and more polite.

Ever been to South America?