View poll results: Are you a sheep?
Baaaa
23 61%
No
15 39%
Voters: 38.
Page 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eymZJit3Ubo

The greatest sham in entertainment history has been exposed by this video. It’s a long series of videos, but it clearly illuminates how the Illuminati are behind every major artist of the last sixty years. For those of you that have been brainwashed, the Illuminati are the puppet masters pulling the strings on the world, Most citizens are too ignorant to understand how they’re being controlled. They also worship Satan (the Illuminati call him “Baphomet&rdquo, who gives them their powers. Members of the Illuminati include the Rockefeller family, who are one of the Satanic bloodlines who control the world. Jay-Z, the rapper from the Marcy Projects of Brooklyn, is a member of that bloodline, so it’s safe to say that is the reason behind his massive success.

Although many artists have been thrust upon society by the Illuminati, it’s not until the recent years that they have been boldly taunting the enlightened ones by displaying their imagery publicly. Most people ignore it or think it looks cool, so they remain unaware of the sinister connotations. But these popular musicians (Jay-Z, Lady Gaga, Kanye West, Rihanna, and many others) are just rubbing it in, mocking the enlightened ones.

Look at these images:

(Invalid img)

Recognize what’s on Yeezy’s shirt? That’s the head of Baphomet!

(Invalid img)

This shirt comes from Jay-Z’s Rocawear company. Recognize any of these symbols? You probably don’t, as you’re a brainwashed sheep! But they are symbols of the Illuminati!

(Invalid img)

See this sign? As brainwashed fools, these people don’t know that they’re supporting the Illuminati.

(Invalid img)

See how well they go together? Open your eyes until they become all seeing. You need them to expose the truth.

(Invalid img)

Look at this. This is Lady Gaga flashing Illuminati gang signs. This symbol represents the Eye of Horus, common among the Illuminati.

(Invalid img)

This is a side by side of Baphomet and Beyonce’s music video for the song “Sweet Dreams.” See how she is showing Lucifer as the sun, which is interesting because Lucifer is the god of light.

Why would the Illuminati need popular musicians in their ranks? To brainwash you. To keep Illuminati in the public eye. By listening to their music you are susceptible to Illuminati control.

So what’s the point of this thread? The purpose is for you to WAKE UP! OPEN YOUR EYES! You are being controlled by the Illuminati! Every time you hear a Lady Gaga song you are being conditioned to Satan. You are being prepped to accept him as your savior. WAKE UP! You are blind.

What can you do to not be a pawn in the Illuminati's game of chess? Listen to non-tainted artists like Metallica.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown

did you just read angels and demons or something?
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
The Illuminati aren't stupid enough to be plastered all over the television/radio/internet. And even if they were, what would the point be? They already control everything.

*itsaconspiracy.jpg*
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Quote by Weaponized
I lost it at "This is Lady Gaga flashing Illuminati gang signs."
Why would you laugh at something as serious as this?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
lol at the last sentence.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
If you weren't a mod you just know all the loser nerds would be reporting this thread.

inb4 huge ass kissing
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by MakinLattes
What significance does the number 27 hold for them?
None. That's just a number.
Quote by Eric_Fail
If you weren't a mod you just know all the loser nerds would be reporting this thread.
They're just pawns of the Illuminati trying to silence the truth.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I swear I've seen this before now thanks I'm on a watchlist.
Also how do you know metalica isn't tainted? Unless your one of them grabs torch and pitchfork.
Quote by Eric_Fail

inb4 huge ass kissing

Collin is a loser nerd with no friends in real life.

*reported*

What now?
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Last edited by Jack Off Jill at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by element4433
None. That's just a number.They're just pawns of the Illuminati trying to silence the truth.

aye tis true. Watch out for JimmyBanks6 he's one of them.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by TheReverend724
Yay another enlightened one!
Quote by jetfuel495
Oh my god.

I can't believe I've supported these artists for so long.
It's okay. You're eyes have been opened. You're at the beginning stage. You were like a newborn puppy--born with closed eyes and ears. Now that they're open, the world will be bright and loud and scary. But you'll get used to it, and will be able to see with world for what it truly is.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
Why would you laugh at something as serious as this?

Because you are skirting the real issue here:

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Collin is a loser nerd with no friends in real life.
How did you know? Illuminati?
Quote by Weaponized
Because you are skirting the real issue here:

Lizard people are made up by the Illuminati to distract everybody from their evil ways. If you believe in lizard people, you're a brainwashed sheep.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Not sure whether trolling or serious...
Quote by crazy8rgood
This, stockylachy, if i was a woman, i would want you to have my babies...

Wait...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
My dad gave me a freemason ring.

Problem?

See if it will get you into the back stage of a Jay Z concert, bro. Report back.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by stockylachy
Not sure whether trolling or serious...

You've been a member of these boards since 2007 and you can't figure that out on your own?

Sheep.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
The evidence is mounting. Famous teen actress Miley Cyrus is seen here making "horns" with her hand.

This is not an isolated incident. Look at her necklace.

Are you trying to tell me she's wearing a Knights of Malta-esque cross and she's not a subject of the Illumanati?
So basically what you're saying is...

Step 1: Bribe or blackmail famous artists and use them to deliver subliminal messages and images promoting a society that is supposed to secretly run the world (key word being secretly).

Step 2: ???

Step 3: Profit.
mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
I don't listen to Metallica because they're untainted by the Illuminati. I listen to Metallica cause they write some ass kickin' tunes for when I get off work and need a couple brews.

In fact, I want to start a petition to get Metallica recognized as being correctly spelled on UG so I don't have to see the red dots beneath their name when I write about them on UG.
Quote by vintage x metal

The Illuminati are behind milkshakes too?!?! WE're screwed
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Quote by due 07
The evidence is mounting. Famous teen actress Miley Cyrus is seen here making "horns" with her hand.

This is not an isolated incident. Look at her necklace.

Are you trying to tell me she's wearing a Knights of Malta-esque cross and she's not a subject of the Illumanati?
She's new to the Illuminati. The Illuminati do not consume dairy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by element4433
She's new to the Illuminati. The Illuminati do not consume dairy.

Right. I suppose she's just wearing a Knights of Malta-esque cross by coincidence? Suuuuure.
Quote by due 07

Why are the Illuminati creating cat dog hybrids?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by due 07
Right. I suppose she's just wearing a Knights of Malta-esque cross by coincidence? Suuuuure.

yeah i'd say it's probably a coincidence
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
Page 1 of 3