Ok so , I've got an ESP LTD KH-602 and I have the opportunity of exchanging it with a Schecter V-1 Hellraiser...
Should I do it ?
Have you played the Schecter?
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

But which do you like better? I am biased towards the ltd, but if you like the Schecter better, go for it.
Quote by luxeion
i keep asking my dad for wood. but he keeps getting annoyed (he's working on a house). and i'm too young to go outside.

The LTD 602 is the better guitar... But if you prefer the Schecter, go for it.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
i dunno, i'd have to work out the abalone ratio
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?