I just found those basses and really liked the specs and look.

I read few good reviews abouth them but wanted to get UGs ideas.

I think , w,ll get 5 string one with passive pickups beacuse 4 strings active or 5 strings active ( even that black-violet is AWESOME) is way expensive , 5 string active almost double price...

I never used passive basses for long hours.

and last thing: The trans-black versions look like purple-black.. are they really look like that ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Bugera Fire Wall Half Stack
^
The colors in the official peavey photographs are way off base of what they actually look like. My tiger's eye looks totally different, but not in a bad way, their tigers eye picture looks awful, like something you'd find on a 90 year old grandmas purse. Anyways, I absolutely love my Millenium active 5. Don't drop the money for the active unless you will be playing through DI boxes at gigs or anything because you really don't need all the EQ options when you're first starting out. And look for one used, it will be a far better deal, Peavey stuff goes for dirt cheap on the used market. Great bass overall, go for it
sure it isnt my first bass.. ı currently have Ibanez GRS200 and Ibanez SR 400 ( but not working)

I was abouth to get SR300M but found these peaveys...

Natebegreat can you post your basses pics ?

ı use my basses with a Zoom G9 and B2.1

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Quote by vaca11
sure it isnt my first bass.. ı currently have Ibanez GRS200 and Ibanez SR 400 ( but not working)

Natebegreat can you post your basses pics ?

ı use my basses with a Zoom G9 and B2.1

If i have a chance I'll put a few up tomorrow, working two jobs, life insanity, you understand ha. And why not save up for a higher end bass? The peaveys are great, but its not on a much higher level than that Ibanez you have
Well my GRS200 was borrowed from my friend and roadstar needs alot of money to recover...

My credit card limit is abouth 300 sterlin and im starting university this year.. you know money problems...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^
Quote by vaca11

So you already have 2 basses, yet you're still looking to buy more of them in the same price category?
If you don't actually NEED another bass, and I assume you don't since you already have two of them, wouldn't it be a better idea to save your money a bit and eventually buy a bass from a higher price range?
What amp do you have ? You already have 2 basses, even though 1 doesn't work according to you. It might be better to invest in a nice rig to keep you going for many years, or until you want to start gigging, depending on what you would buy.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
That tiger eye is a hell of a lot brighter than mine. Like, loads.

maybe its just mine then? :/ no clue
i'm playing a 4-string Millenium BXP right now, passive with single coils. i love it. you won't be disappointed by these basses
My Rig:
Yamaha RBX 375 bass
Peavey Millenium BXP bass (won at Summer Slaughter 2010, signed by all the bands)
Eden Nemesis NC410 320w combo amp
Check out Tyrannicide, my death/thrash metal band:
http://www.myspace.com/tyrannicidemetal
I have the 4 string AC BXP (active) and DAMN it's a nice bass. Threw some DR Neon's on it and it's a helluva player. The passive one sounds good too, but I prefer the active because of its sound. For the price there's not many better. Necks are super comfortable.
ESP/LTD F-50
1989 Kramer Showster
Rogue RADH Acoustic
Fender CD-60 Acoustic
Washburn XB-100 4 string
Peavey Millenium AC BXP
Fender Rumble 150
Crate BV60H Head
Crate BV412 Cab
Vox AD15VT