Page 1 of 5
i'm not just talking about clothing, i'm talking about the whole package. face, body, bone structure, the whole package.

oh, and your package.

i personally have both 'i hate the way i look' and 'i'm okay with the way i look' days. they're a little bit random. i don't like my clothing, and i can't seem to find anything that i like to wear either.

your turn.

(i searched and couldn't find anything. i'd rather start a new thread if i did anyway, there's no discussion in necrobumps)
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Not sure. I'm kind of okay with it, I guess.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
I think I have potential but I ruin it by sitting around drinking pepsi and eating crisps all day everyday, leaves me with bad skin and means I don't have a 'hot bod'.
Not at the minute, cos I'm all pale and sweaty from vomiting all day.

In general I'm okay with it. The only thing I don't like are the lipohypotrophies in my stomach.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Wish my nose was kind of smaller, but other than that i do.

Edit: Also, i wish i was more muscular.
Sail upon the open skies
Last edited by angusfan16 at Aug 11, 2011,
I do actually.
██░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓██
▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒████████▓▓
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▓█████▒██▓▓
█▓▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓██▒▒▒██▓▓
██▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓▒▓▒██
▓█▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░▒█▓░▒▒▓▓██
▓▓▓▒██▓▓▓▓▒▓██▓▓▓▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒░▓▓▓
Quote by guitar12
I think I have potential but I ruin it by sitting around drinking pepsi and eating crisps all day everyday, leaves me with bad skin and means I don't have a 'hot bod'.

This.

I guess I could be acceptable if I took better care of myself. I really don't though.
Some days I feel quite confident in my looks but other days it just gets me down. I've struggled with selfconsciousness in the past but nowadays its not a very big factor for me anymore. I can't say I'm very satisfied with the way I look but I can't complain. I'm a tall guy but I'm skinny and its hard for me to gain weight, which is a pain cause I'd love to have a normal BMI. All in all I'm happy but I still get my doubts sometimes.
Hell to the yes.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Originally Posted by metacarpi
Not at the minute, cos I'm all pale and sweaty from vomiting all day.
nice...
Guitars & Gear:
Parker Nitefly M
Sumer Metal Driver
Ibanez RGD2120Z
AMT SS-11B
Two Notes Torpedo CAB
Nope
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Mostly pretty happy with it. I eat a bit too much junk food but I take pretty good care of my bodeh.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
I'm ok with the way I look. I always thought I was quite ugly, but I think i've grown into my features. I'm an athletic bloke too. I'm not a model, but I don't think i'm bad looking.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Kind of like the way I look, only thing I'd like is to be a bit more buff and have a little less fat, also I want my skin to improve.
Fender Tele Standard MIM
Dean MLXM

Roland Cube 60
Blackstar HT-DistX
Jim Dunlop Zakk Wylde Wah
I do, yeah. I wish I was more muscular, because I feel I'm pretty skinny despite my weight. I know my face isn't very symmetrical or special, or my skin isn't the best, but I get quite a lot of looks. My package is probably my best feature to be honest.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
No, I've been told by girls I look good and never had problems getting girlfriends/now a wife but I've never liked how I look.
I wish my acne would go away, and stay gone, my hair is very thick like a sheep, though not as curly, and I could probably lose a 3-4 pounds.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
I sometimes wish a few parts weren't the way they are, like my nose for instance ... but i can live with it.
i wish my nose and ears were a little less prominent. I also wish my body was a little more sculpted. But my package is huge so it makes up for the minor inconveniences.
Quote by guitarxo
No.

But you should be!

I'm not. Albinism is generally unattractive. Also, I have a little beer belly, which I'd be happy to get gone, but it seems to be stubbon. Losing 20-30 pounds would be awesome; perhaps I'll try when I'm away from home for a year.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Last edited by sfaune92 at Aug 11, 2011,
I'm not too far from this, actually.

(It's a bit of an exaggeration, but hey. )

I just don't seem to gain weight from sitting on my ass all day. I don't eat terribly unhealthy food, but it feels like I burn more calories than I consume, simply by doing nothing. :/

I've also noticed that there's slightly more fat on my right cheek than on my left, but it's pretty unnoticeable.

Overall, I'm okay with it, although working out, eating, and sleeping regularly would probably do wonders.
When some stranger on the internet says it is so, it must be so.
That fact that I'm overweight is probably the only thing that I don't like about the way I look, and I'm on weight watchers and have been doing pretty well with it so that's being taken care of.
Three Guitars >> Eleven Pedals >> Two Amps
Bandcamp (emo/indie/punk)

Quote by primusfan
> from louisville
> likes ween
> new favorite poster
I used to have a problem with the way I looked but as I grew older I stopped being really vain and I also realised that people who aren't overly insecure about the way they look are actually very attractive. I wouldn't want to be with someone who'd always checked their face in the mirror or reflective surfaces every chance they got. It's really annoying.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Kensai
I do, yeah. I wish I was more muscular, because I feel I'm pretty skinny despite my weight. I know my face isn't very symmetrical or special, or my skin isn't the best, but I get quite a lot of looks. My package is probably my best feature to be honest.

Kensai's women would agree.
I could stand to lose my ponch, which I am working on, but it's going to be a long process at this rate. Figure I've got about 70 lbs. to lose before I will be happy with myself.
There's room for improvement. My face is decent, and most of my sources of insecurity are correctable through accessible means.
I wish I was more tan.
The lake was silent for some time. Finally it said:
"I weep for Narcissus, but I never noticed that Narcissus was beautiful. I weep because, each time he knelt beside my banks, I could see, in the depths of his eyes, my own beauty reflected."
Page 1 of 5