HT-5 1x10 cabinet (I have two so you can buy both or just one) will accept £50 each o.n.o. No marks, Mint condition

Line 6 Spider III 15w amp £35 o.n.o Again, very well looked after, mint

Starter guitar and Amp (Bluerock 10w amp and strat style guitar) £40 o.n.o In very good condition, few marks

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions about the items or to negotiate Price, delivery, payment etc.
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I'm sure about £10-£15 would cover it, will check now
Laney VH100R, Randall KH 4x12 cab, Harley Benton G212V, ESP LTD EC-1000, Jackson Demmelition King V, LTD KH-602, Tanglewood TW170, LTD EX-50, Squire Strat, Zakk Wylde wah, EHX Small Clone, Blackstar HT-5H
I can send it for £14 as I will need to buy a box if I can't find the original
Sorry for the triple post. Was just going to upload some pictures of the things for you:

Line 6 Spider III:

Blackstar HT-110:

Not sure how big they are so sorry if I rape your screens
hey mate i might be interested in the starter guitar. would it be possible to have it without the amp also could you pm me some specs pictures aproximate postage cost (feel free to work out postage with the neck detached as i will only have to remove it anyway.

Bump! Still for sale
Is it just the pictures or does that guitar actually have a tasty flame to it?
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

Quote by Twistedrock
Is it just the pictures or does that guitar actually have a tasty flame to it?

Na the guitar does seriously look lovely. It has a sort of dark sunburst. Looks great, although the colours are a tad brighter in the image
Sorry, thought you meant a different thing! Yes, the guitar does have a nice flame top to it although it isn't as bold as in the pictures but you still realise
Quote by UKMaster
Sorry, thought you meant a different thing! Yes, the guitar does have a nice flame top to it although it isn't as bold as in the pictures but you still realise

Oh cool. My brother was looking for a cheapish guitar. I'll tell him about this then.
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.