I'm selling my rare 1997 Tribute Strat which I upgraded. Guitar is in Near-Mint condition, 9.8/10 - body as one small pin head sized ding on the side which I couldn't catch in the photos, neck only has lacquer scratches that don't go all the way to the wood and add to a cool relic look. 100% solid, straight, no breaks, scratches, no buckle rush. Been kept at a smoke free house and only played indoors. I've upgraded the original pickups & electronics to Fender custom shop 69 pickups (The best IMO) and a 62 USA reissue pots and 5 way switch, also added NOS 60's Fender dimebag capacitor (The original guitar had a Chinese one).

I'm the 2nd owner of the guitar, when I bought it the guy didn't have the case candy and I gave up on the tolex case to lower shipping prices.

I want $1700 but the price is negotiable so don't be shy.

The guitar will be shipped in a padded soft case, shipping is $150 Flat rate worldwide (including tracking number). I can also ship it for $110 if I separate the body from the neck and ship it without the case (please state that if you plan on buying).
I have 13 more photos of the guitar (much better quality too, the pickup assembly and more), message me or email me and I'll gladly send them to you. Feel free to ask any questions.