Long story short, I have both the rectifier head and the roadster combo and plan to buy a Mesa big foot switch on eBay. Would anyone be able to tell me if this will work ok both amps?

Thanks.
Quote by JoshF21
Long story short, I have both the rectifier head and the roadster combo and plan to buy a Mesa big foot switch on eBay. Would anyone be able to tell me if this will work ok both amps?

Thanks.

First step go to mesas websight
second step call them if you dont find your answer on ther sight.
there extremley good and fast with calls
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Thanks for the reply! I actually have done that and the dude told me it would not work. He then proceeded to try and sell me a £200 foot switch which made me suspicious. The input on both amps appears the same and obviously neither are powered so there is where mynconfuaion lies. Anyone who could clear this up would be doin a massive favour!
Quote by JoshF21
Thanks for the reply! I actually have done that and the dude told me it would not work. He then proceeded to try and sell me a £200 foot switch which made me suspicious. The input on both amps appears the same and obviously neither are powered so there is where mynconfuaion lies. Anyone who could clear this up would be doin a massive favour!

You talked to mesa and they tried selling you a switch?
Id ask directly to talk to a technician who knows rectifiers well.
Ive talked to them a few times awlays helpful and never tried to sell me anything.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean