This band wrote my favorite album ever, October rust, i am so gutted that the genius that was Pete Steele died. Apart from the fact that i would love to form a similar band myself, does anyone know anything as good to fill the void that was left by Type O Negative.
Cannibal Corpse? They're nothing like Type O Negative
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Kinda rhymes with carnibore (if that's even a word)
lstfm

I'm a Nazi, baby
I'm a Nazi, yes I am
I'm a Nazi schatzi, you know I'll fight for the Fatherland
The middle section of 'male supremacy' is basically the first type o song ever written...
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
TS if you haven't figured it out yet, Peter was in a band called Carnivore.

They don't sound quite like TON, but Katatonia may be a band you'd like. Check out The Great Cold Distance or Viva Emptiness
But they are also gone without Pete Steele, and i think they suck to be honest. It was always strange to me that Steele's two bands could give me some of the most beautiful and thoughtful music in one and some of the worst garbage i've ever heard in the other.

Quote by guitgrinder
TS if you haven't figured it out yet, Peter was in a band called Carnivore.

They don't sound quite like TON, but Katatonia may be a band you'd like. Check out The Great Cold Distance or Viva Emptiness