Page 1 of 4
Just as the thread title says, what does The Pit think are the worst movie and tv show endings ever are and why?

I'll start by saying the worst would be every Saw movie ever. If you've watched them all then you'll understand that i don't need to explain why.

My favourite ending would have to be The Sixth Sense. It was just an all in all fantastic movie and the ending i did not expect at all.
Last edited by vayne92 at Aug 11, 2011,
The Sopranos, definitely. First time I saw the ending I thought that there was something wrong with the TV.
Large Signature = Compensating for Small Penis.
Star Trek Voyager

The ENTIRE PREMISE OF THE SHOW is about how they're stranded on the other side of the galaxy and their journeys as they travel back home. When the finale finally comes, they literally don't show a single scene of them reuniting with family or friends or anything. There isn't any closure at all.
Check out my band Disturbed
Terminator the sarah connor chronicles, I found that show to be surprisingly good, but the ending was just REALLY weird.
I hated the ending in Law Abiding Citizen. They should have thought of something more satisfying.
Quote by guitaristren
I hated the ending in Law Abiding Citizen. They should have thought of something more satisfying.

i thought that was good, it's what he really wanted anyway

If that unobtanium was that valuable they would have just nuc'd the planet from orbit.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by vayne92

I'll start by saying every Saw movie ever. If you've watched them all then you'll understand that i don't need to explain why.
Really? I've only seen the first one, but I really liked the way it ended
[]
I actually liked the Sopranos ending.

I'd say Jumper and Next--terrible movies anyway, but one literally ends with "then he woke up and realized it was all a dream" and the other ends with (basically) an endorsement of killing people for any damn reason you can think of.
Money beats soul every time.

Money beats soul...every time.

Money...beats soul...every...goddamn...time.
Quote by WCPhils
inb4 Lost

yes, I loved the ending

I thought the ending to Lost was absolutely brilliant. It made me cry a lot, and it's the only movie / tv show that's ever made me cry, except Deep Blue Sea when i was about 8 years old. The bird got eaten by a shark and i cried :c
book of eli- literally the shittest film ever made, and downright insulting to atheists

no country for old men-the end's really random and one of the main characters dies off-camera- really really disappointing

brun after reading wasen';t the best ending
Quote by vayne92
I thought the ending to Lost was absolutely brilliant. It made me cry a lot, and it's the only movie / tv show that's ever made me cry, except Deep Blue Sea when i was about 8 years old. The bird got eaten by a shark and i cried :c

Same here. I thought it was fantastic. And yea, it made me cry too. Only TV show to do that, though I did almost when Steve Carrel left the Office

I think the only movie to make me shed a tear was Toy Story 3

I am not ashamed
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
I was really disappointed of the last episode in Skins season 4. They woud have needed more time..
I loved Scrubs but i couldn't follow it to the end. I mean they announce that they're doing the final season, but then the writers went on strike and that ****ed everything up and then everybody started leaving the show and then they kept putting new people in like aziz ansari...pretty soon it was just like Turk and Dr.Cox and it wasn't even close to being the same.
Want to leave hurtful comments about me and my band on youtube!?!?!? Click the link below!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sWguqmZB34

Quote by Tragic Mulatto
as long as you are in this thread you are in my vagina.
Blade Runner. I mean...it just ends. There's no revelation, no amazing finale...he just kills Roy Batty and then stands outside the apartment with the girl looking brooding and dark.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Firefly, natch.

Inside Man should have ended about 30 minutes before Spike Lee decided to roll the credits.

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

I was rather disappointed by the series finale for Battlestar Galactica. To be fair to the writing team, everything after the midpoint of season 3 was basically off the cuff since they thought the show was going to be cancelled. I just felt like the whole Hera-as-mitochondrial-eve was unnecessary. Almost all of the hanging plot lines were already resolved, and I feel like ending with Adama building the cabin and burying Roslin would have been more poignant.

*END SPOILERS*

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by Section 5
Blade Runner. I mean...it just ends. There's no revelation, no amazing finale...he just kills Roy Batty and then stands outside the apartment with the girl looking brooding and dark.

(Invalid img)
Quote by teh_goon
book of eli- literally the shittest film ever made, and downright insulting to atheists

no country for old men-the end's really random and one of the main characters dies off-camera- really really disappointing

+1
Book of Eli was shite, possibly made by american church-nuts

No country for old men i think had some significance, i hate deep meanings

Burn After Reading: i hate the shit out of that film. they killed the only nice character and pretty much everyone else
Quote by FlashNinja
*thoughtful, reflective Harrison Ford pic*

Yeah, that. Can't say I cared too much for the rest of the movie either, but there you go.
Fender Lite Ash --> TC Polytune --> Digitech Whammy V --> MXR Phase 90 --> EHX Small Clone --> Strymon Orbit --> TC Flashback X4 --> Rivera R55
Quote by StewieSwan
Star Trek Voyager

The ENTIRE PREMISE OF THE SHOW is about how they're stranded on the other side of the galaxy and their journeys as they travel back home. When the finale finally comes, they literally don't show a single scene of them reuniting with family or friends or anything. There isn't any closure at all.

That's far from the only thing that was wrong with the show.
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

I liked Book of Eli

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
X-Files was a load of shit.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Human Centipede.. I mean c'mon so she's just gonna sit there and die with her mouth attached to some asian dude's ass?
Listen to jazz, it'll make you a better guitar player.

Whatever you do, stay creative
Quote by teh_goon

Quote by Blue_Strat_06
I loved Scrubs but i couldn't follow it to the end. I mean they announce that they're doing the final season, but then the writers went on strike and that ****ed everything up and then everybody started leaving the show and then they kept putting new people in like aziz ansari...pretty soon it was just like Turk and Dr.Cox and it wasn't even close to being the same.

BUT... but... but... Hot girls
No Country for Old Men had a great ending. I thought it was a mediocre movie and ending, but then I thought about why it would end like that and made me realize the theme of the movie. If you take the ending of that movie, and combine it with the title, the movie actually makes sense and accomplishes a greater message.

That said....Lady in the Water....words can't describe how bad the movie is, let alone the ending
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Quote by thewho65

I still haven't finished Twin Peaks, but I've heard the ending is kinda aggravating.

The ending to the storyline is very disappointing, but the actual last episode is one of the craziest things I've ever seen. Really creepy and borderline scary.
Whether I am a hungry rabbit or a frightened carrot, my home is the same.
Sigh.... I think someone needs to watch blade runner a few more times, try the final cut, its pretty spicy

me and a bud went and saw it in toronto when it came out in theaters for limited shows.

it blew out minds big time and the best part is after the film we went and had some drinks at a bar called "the unicorn". One of the best nights ever *nerd rage scream*

batty just dies from "age" and yes there was a revelation at the end.

and im talking about deckard realizing he is a rep. fack what a good movie

oh and on topic Oz. ooooo beacher pushes keller off the railing and they got a freaking sars scare. wtf was that all about, awesome show horrible ending

and remember... DON'T fu*k with Querns!
Arrested Development.

Not because of the ending itself. But because it ended.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Page 1 of 4