I'm finally making a thread about this... Stam1na is currently my favourite band. Probably haven't heard about cause its finnish. But you might like Children of Bodom, Statovarius and other finnish bands so check this out!

This bands genre is often considered to be thrash metal with a touch of progressive and black metal.

Check this out! If the music first doesn't catch you, you can still enjoy the best music VIDEO ever made! Its hilarious The song itself is about global warming, and how companies are making money out of it. Actually the guys of Stam1na are vegetarians, and against the global warming. Their 2010 album Viimeinen Atlantis (The Last Atlantis) is a theme album about global warming.

Stam1na - Pakkolasku (Forced landing/emergency landing)

I shall give you another link, just to mention 2 songs. Linking a couple of songs cause most of you have probably never heard of them.

Stam1na - Yhdeksän tien päät (The End of Nine Roads)

I hope you enjoy the music! One of the best live bands I've ever seen too. Saw them twice this summer.

Cheers!
-Jonathan
Last edited by fc89konkari at Aug 11, 2011,
I've heard about them. Well, I'm Finnish, duh

They're not exactly my slice of pie, but good nevertheless. Definitely a talented/skilled bunch. I like their hint of progressive-ness, but then again I prefer full blown progressive stuff. I've heard that they're great live. I haven't been able to check out their shows because of my age (and because of Sonisphere costing about 80 euro for one day).
E:-6
B:-0
G:-5
D:-6
A:-0
E:-3
Quote by Flibo
I've heard about them. Well, I'm Finnish, duh

They're not exactly my slice of pie, but good nevertheless. Definitely a talented/skilled bunch. I like their hint of progressive-ness, but then again I prefer full blown progressive stuff. I've heard that they're great live. I haven't been able to check out their shows because of my age (and because of Sonisphere costing about 80 euro for one day).

I was there

I have to say that was the best day of my friggin life... Honestly. Met one girl who I've been with ever since (whole month OMG) + seeing Stam1na, In Flames and the main act, Slipknot all from the front row. Amazing stuff...
Quote by MoogleRancha
Get this stupid shit away from me

Get your self away from this awesome shit.

Dude chill out. If you don't like it, you can say so, but not like that... Plus no ones forcing you to listen to anything.
Saw them back in... I think it was June.
I'd been meaning to see these guys for a long time, and they did not disappoint.
Stam1na was one of the reasons I finally picked up a seven string.
Quote by fc89konkari
Get your self away from this awesome shit.

Dude chill out. If you don't like it, you can say so, but not like that... Plus no ones forcing you to listen to anything.

I'll be more pleasant next time, I promise. Apologies.
Philosophy > Life
Quote by MoogleRancha
I'll be more pleasant next time, I promise. Apologies.

^^ I too, am now seriously considering a seven string. I've played some of their songs on a six and the riffs are really fun and awesome to play!
Awesome band, been my favorite for months now..Nocebo is a great album!!! now WORLD TOUR!!!