Poll: Do you want the Euro to break?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you want the Euro to break?
My country uses the Euro, and I want it to break.
6 4%
My country uses the Euro, and I don't want it to break.
18 12%
My country doesn't use the Euro, and I want it to break.
23 16%
My country doesn't use the Euro, and I don't want it to break.
53 36%
LOL I DON'T CARE!!1!
47 32%
Voters: 147.
Page 1 of 2
This is mainly for the Europeans.

Do you want to keep the Euro as a currency, or would you rather some if not all countries to revert back to their previous currencies?

I know some people say it's impossible or chaotic, but there definately has been talk about it recently, what with having a North-Euro and Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Ireland going back to pesetas, escudos, drachma and sheep.

Or...do you think the Euro will stay until the death?

PS: NO USA VS EUROPE DEBATE!
I've got the pound

They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
We're ****ed either way but I have always thought the Euro was daft, I couldnt get how the same currency could be worth different amounts across a continent. It just doesnt work.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Hell no I don't want it to collapse. A common currency is one of the few things keeping you guys from killing each other again.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Jackal58
Hell no I don't want it to collapse. A common currency is one of the few things keeping you guys from killing each other again.

popcorn.jpg
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
No, the Euro is great I don't want it to collapse.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Jackal58

Last time they started lighting each other up, it really helped our economy out.

So, I'm all for it.
Quote by blackthought
Last time they started lighting each other up, it really helped our economy out.

So, I'm all for it.

Quote by blackthought

So, I'm all for it.

I have the urge to comment on this un-serious post in a serious way. I'll refrain though.
Quote by blackthought
Was there ever a time when Winston Churchill didn't look pissed?

Quote by padgea7x

Somebody really should of taught the man how to flip people off.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Yeah, I want the Euro to collapse, only because once Germany calls in its debts, it'll own Europe... and we didn't beat Hitler so Germany could own Europe....
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Jackal58
Somebody really should of taught the man how to flip people off.

Quote by Philip_pepper
Why do you think it's great?

Because if the Euro fails, the US dollar becomes king again. And the obvious convenience that it brings.
I'mCool

Quote by StewieSwan
Don't you have some tourists to beat up?

Quote by Zoot Allures
Nah he's too busy feeling like a big man hitting women he knows to 'put them in their place'.
Quote by Philip_pepper
This is mainly for the Europeans.

Do you want to keep the Euro as a currency, or would you rather some if not all countries to revert back to their previous currencies?

I know some people say it's impossible or chaotic, but there definately has been talk about it recently, what with having a North-Euro and Spain, Portugal, Greece, and Ireland going back to pesetas, escudos, drachma and sheep.

Or...do you think the Euro will stay until the death?

PS: NO USA VS EUROPE DEBATE!

That made my day!
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I love how his last name is Hunt
It's like he was destined to be a shady sexual creep
My predictions for the next decade:

- Euro breaks and countries revert to localized currencies
- Dollar loses absolute authority
- World markets collapse
- Unified world currency similar to the Euro
- World currency breaks and countries revert to localized currencies
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Masamune

Bromance

Why are you posting a picture of Churchill? We're trying to have a serious discussion about the Euro

Don't know a shit about it tbh, but I think in general the whole EU thing was a frail child to begin with. Too many compromises were made to make it live.

I do think Scandinavia should make a union, but that's just because I love you swedes and norwegians so much
Quote by Masamune

Bromance

3 way
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi

o wut up
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Guitardude19
Yeah, I want the Euro to collapse, only because once Germany calls in its debts, it'll own Europe... and we didn't beat Hitler so Germany could own Europe....

Mother of God...

On the one hand, I'd rather it not so I only have to memorize one exchange rate, but on the other, the U.S. dollar would go a longer ways over the original currencies of the European states.
^ how do you memorise an exchange rate? they kinda fluctuate... that's sorta the point

Quote by Tom 1.0
We're ****ed either way but I have always thought the Euro was daft, I couldnt get how the same currency could be worth different amounts across a continent. It just doesnt work.

it works throughout countries all the time... i mean a house in london is worth more than a house in north wales.

Don't get me wrong- there are serious problems/flaws with the euro (as evidenced by the current fiasco).

Just I'm not sure that's one of them.

do i want it to break up? probably not, as that's probably going to screw everything up pretty badly. That being said, if ridiculous things have to be done to prop it up, that could cause as much harm too.

talk that france might be next on the bond markets' hit list... spain and italy are bad enough, arguably that's the shit already hitting the fan. if france needs a bailout... then it's pretty much germany bankrolling the entire euro project. either that or massive defaults all round.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Live on the border of a Euro-country, but moving back to UK. I really hope the EU doesn't collapse. It'd cause massive economic chaos and would **** us all over, really bad, especially if Old Man Jackal is proved right.

Also, personally, the convenience of it is awesome. Plus, the money is far less over-sized than Sterling - that shit don't fit in my wallet.
Quote by Dave_Mc
^ how do you memorise an exchange rate? they kinda fluctuate... that's sorta the point

When the fluctuations are like 0.03, you can generally pin it down for a little while. Except when I was in Germany, and the Euro spiked and my dollars became worth even less
^ yep, sure. though as you suggested, that only works when the currency markets aren't volatile

Quote by gabcd86

Also, personally, the convenience of it is awesome. Plus, the money is far less over-sized than Sterling - that shit don't fit in my wallet.

yeah these things are ridiculous

(yes i know it's a nazi forgery)
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Guitardude19

LOL

Or, they could just offer us free vacation to their countries.
Quote by gabcd86
Fascist.

He is Irish ya know.....
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
An event which would cause the euro to collapse would be an event of "screw this and lets go plant potatoes so we don't starve to death" proportions. ATM I'm too comfy for that, even though the euro totally raped prices in this country (didn't do as much for wages though )
Quote by gabcd86
Dirty fascist then.

Still Irish

Yes.

So i can not pay 100 dollars more for a set of BKPs

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic