This purchase was a spur of the moment buy. At the time I was looking at amps, but I knew I was going to buy a new amp as a needed more headroom. Anywho, my uncle called me up and said there was a Selmer amp for sale, then the following day I went out and bought it.

It's a Selmer Treble and Bass 50 MkII

The first thing I did was open up and took a look at the valves and saw these.

We have two Mullard (Made in Great Britain) EL34's, two Mullard (MIGB) ECC83's, 1 Mazda ECC83 and 1 Brimar GZ34. Sounds amazing, but unfortunately the valves are going to have to be changed as I've experienced reduced volume and hiss/spluttering.

Also, the Selmer cab (Goliath 100) is has to be sold, so if you're interested let me know
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Last edited by Archer18 at Aug 11, 2011,
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice

HNAD!
Guitars: Fender FSR Standard Strat, Squire Affinity Strat, Epiphone Nighthawk
Amps: Vox AC15C1, Roland Cube 15x, Peavey KB-1
Pedals: Digitech RP355, HD500, Joyo AC-Tone, EHX Soul Food
Cheers Everyone

Quote by gregs1020
wow very cool, big score on the tubes.

What would you recommend I do with the old Valves when I change them?
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by Archer18
Cheers Everyone

What would you recommend I do with the old Valves when I change them?

send them to me so i can test them.

don't let them go ever dude. they will probably outlive radioactive waste.
what's wrong with the cab?
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

Nothing wrong with the cab, its just too big to fit in my car and I've already got a 2x12.

Can't record clips at the moment. But my band is in the recording at the beginning of September and I'll be using the selmer then, so I'll post a clip then.
Quote by Kensai

Sums up whisky perfectly