http://www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/diagrams/2h1v1t_1ep1111JPEB2009.pdf

I bought new pickups (chrunch lab/ liquifire)

However this says that in need a EP1111 switch. Can i use a normal wiering diagram? Or do i need this switch?? If i need the switch, can i remove the tone knob for it, so i dont have to drill a hole?
You can wire them with out the EP1111, you just need to wire them acording to what switch you have wther it be a 3 way or even a 5 way strat switch.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Are you sure?
Here is a picture of a 3 way that i have. http://www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/diagrams/2h1v1t_3w_all.pdf

You see that the diagrams are completely diffrent for the ep1111. How do i know where to put the wiers?
Dimarzios come with a wire schem don't they?
I have never bought a Dimarzio new, but duncans come with them.
You can also look at Guitarelectronics.com they have free wireing diagrams for just about any normal configuration, and have a color code guide for most major pickup brands.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Wire them as you would any 4-conductor pickups. Seymour Duncan have great wiring diagrams - check out their website.
Nice choice of pickups btw, I got that pair in my RGA and love them!
Things with strings:
Ibanez J.Custom, Prestiges, RG8, SR5 bass etc
LP's, Strat, Tele
Noiseboxes:
ENGL Retro Tube 50
5150 III 50W
Orange Terror Bass
You see the switch on the bottom middle of the picture?
3 way. Disregard the other 2 switches, but take note of the letters each wire is assigned.
Edit: Use this:
http://www.seymourduncan.com/support/wiring-diagrams/schematics.php?schematic=2h_1v_1t_3w

Dimarzio wiring digrams suck IMO
But know the wiring is not the same color
SD black = Dmz red
SD white = Dmz black
SD red = Dmz white
SD green = Dmz green
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Aug 11, 2011,
Those wiring diagrams are only if you want Petrucci wiring, with the inner coils in parallel in the middle position. You don't have to wire them like that, you can wire them any way you want, you just need a diagram for what you want.

How do you want them wired? Just standard 3 way wiring (Bridge, both pickups, neck) or do you want something different?
Quote by littlephil
Those wiring diagrams are only if you want Petrucci wiring, with the inner coils in parallel in the middle position. You don't have to wire them like that, you can wire them any way you want, you just need a diagram for what you want.

How do you want them wired? Just standard 3 way wiring (Bridge, both pickups, neck) or do you want something different?

So you mean that i can use a completely normal wiering diagram and it still works? Thank you. What cap is recomended to use on the tone knob for theese pickus?
Yes, i want just a 3 way Bridge, neck+bridge, Neck. Nothing fancy for now.

When i tried to wire up theese pickups myself i used this diagram:
http://www.dimarzio.com/sites/defau...1v1t_3w_all.pdf

Where it showed the ground wire sign (3 lines) i took a wire from the sign an soldered it to the main ground wire in the tailpiece, so it was all a big ball of solder, whit wiers sticking out from it. Is this right? Thanks anyway!
The tone cap is up to you really. Whichever one your guitar already had should be fine if it had humbuckers already in it.

With the ground wire, you usually run all the ground wires to the back of the volume pot, and then a single wire from the volume pot to the bridge/tailpiece. That will be a lot neater.

And yeah, they will work with any wiring scheme, you don't have to do the Petrucci wiring with them.
Ah ok, if you had EMG's you'll want to change the pots to 500k and the tone cap. The tone cap should be 0.022uf usually.