About a year to be honest.

I'm wanting to get back into it but I'm at a loss what/how to practice, all I know is I have a folder full of guitar pro exercises, most of which are from these forums back when I played before.

Any advice would be appreciated <3
Start with basic chromatic scales at an easy BPM click, like 100 BPM. Just slowly warmup with those and start relearning basic major and minor chords I guess. I would review all the way from the beginning and see what you remember and how well

Welcome Back!
Fender Deluxe 72' Telecaster w/ SD SH-4 JB
humbucker in the bridge position running through....
--
Crate FlexWave 120H
Marshall 1960A 4x12
Boss TU-3
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Mosfet
BBE Green Screamer
MXR m109 6-band EQ
MXR m135 Smart Gate
I presume you can remember the basics - start each practice session with some finger exercises to warm up, then run up and down a couple of scales. Pick a couple of songs to learn/relearn, and focus the rest of your practice session on them until you have them sorted.

Once the scales/songs are pretty fluent, change your sessions so you still start with the finger exercises, then work on different scales (or potentially the same scale in a different position) and pick a couple more songs to learn/relearn.

The songs & scales you've already mastered should still be played regularly so you don't forget them, these can now be used either for pleasure or as a break from whatever your practice regime has become.

Remember to keep it enjoyable, if it becomes too much like hard work you may stop enjoying it and end up taking time away from it again and having to start from scratch again next time you pick it up.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ah thanks a lot guys

I think I'm going to have to go over just basic open chords for a few sessions because I remember the major chords but not the minor ones, although I can do the barre versions but not the open versions.

If anyone else has anything else to say keep it coming <3
Quote by Jay2007
I can do the barre versions but not the open versions.

You're weird- everyone I know has the opposite problem!
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Quote by GaryHB
You're weird- everyone I know has the opposite problem!

Haha you've got me thinking I've got them wrong now!

I guess I just remember them because I can still remember my power chords and how to make major/minor chords off of those.

I think I'm lucky because I didn't learn a massive amount while I was playing (compared to what others could have managed over 2 years or so), so there's less to forget!