Saw this guy today while I was out and about wearing this Jacket. It was black and had 2 white stripes going round the bottom of the body and the cuffs too. I was too far away to see any more than that but it looked really cool and I want one. Anyone know what i'm looking for? Like a Bomber Jacket? Or not?
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
-_- never mind i'll ask on a forum...
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
why don't you go looking in some stores in your neighborhood to see if you can find one there.

ohw nevermind.
Playing since december 2004
Quote by BloodMoon666

*sports commentator voice*
And this thread is over!

Wonderful match by TS but in the end simply overwhelmed by the pure skill and simplicity of unfluffed. A true professional in action.
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat

Guess what.....

..You're on a forum! wtf:
[img]http://cdn.gs.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/v.gif[/img]
That just seems like those 1950's era jock/prep kinda jackets, just more modern. I've found quite a few just typing in 50's preppy jacket/ 50's jackets.
Because, Boobs
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat

And

*POOF*

you're on one

EDIT: damnit beaten to it
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Quote by CynX
That just seems like those 1950's era jock/prep kinda jackets, just more modern. I've found quite a few just typing in 50's preppy jacket/ 50's jackets.

Varsity jackets?
I've also thought about the jacket Matt wore at the concert.

I'll probably buy one if I see it for sale somewhere...
Quote by Rhoads_1096
Varsity jackets?

YES! Thank you, I couldn't remember the real name for them.
Because, Boobs