I'm a rhythm guitarist looking to start an online metal band kind of like Metallica or Slipknot or something along that line. I need a vocalist, lead guitarist, and bass player. I'm looking at mostly doing covers right now, but possibly writing in the future. You have to have a decent recording setup. Doesn't have to be amazing, but decent. Anyone interested?
Originally posted by supersac
mmh no one has seen god...
no one has seen your penis...
...YOUR PENIS MUST BE GOD!
Im interested to play bass
XBL Gamertag:thor7861
message me you're from UG first

I can't think of anything to put here

I'm down for Guitar and/or Bass. My band is advertising for other members at the moment so i want something to keep me busy.

I've got experience as a producer and songwriter, if you need any examples of my work i'll happily link you .
Last edited by Afroboy267 at Aug 15, 2011,
Id be semi interested if your reffering to older metallica and older slipknot, I play mostly rythym but can do lead.
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Hit me up with a guitar track and I can lay down some guitar to go with it. I have experience with lead and rhythm. If you search the user name Buried at Sunset or TWProphecy on youtube you can find a lot of my work.