I ordered Vypyr 15 from the guitar center website, very good service might I add. But when it got here I immediately pluged it in and turned it on. Turns out they put it on the heaviest amp model, maxed the gain and volume, and then put tube screamer as the effect. My ears are still ringing.... it was two days ago.
Ok?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Okay...

And where is this thread supposed to go now?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

They know what their customers like.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
eyes... we have them for a reason.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I'm actually starting to get a bit paranoid evertime I see a thread made by a user with a random name, no avatar and an Aug 11 date..
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by RPGoof
Should've looked at the knobs beforehand.

Wish I followed this advice before I had sex with what I thought were unhygienic women
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Geez, why is everyone pissed? I was just sharing a funny story. Obviously I'll learn from this.