Grow limb
56 24%
Grow Intel
56 24%
Grow strength
61 26%
Voters: 231.
Page 1 of 4
Ok heres how it works. This is our creature We will call him "yellow" for lack of a better name yet.

It is a single cell organism right now but each day I will post a poll and everyone votes on what the creature does next. It can evolve or use its environment around it to do whatever you guys can think up. The creature will also Come in contact with other creatures (sometimes these creatures will be from other forums. How those creatures react to our yellow creature will be decided by the other forum its from) and how our creature will react to it will be decided by you guys by "vote". and updated by me every day.
You will have the following options when you encounter a creature.
Try to fight it ( if it doesnt defend it will lose a limb.. if it defends it does nothing.)
Try to defend against it ( any attacks it launches do nothing )
Try to eat it (will only work if it has 0 limbs)
Try to communicate with it ( can attempt to send a message to other creature)
Try to Mate with it ( can attempt to produce offspring with creature. wont work if rival creature attacks trys to eat you or defends)
Try to Run
you will also have the following options every day
You can also choose to
Try to Evolve a limb (gains perks)
Try to Evolve intelligence (Intelligence +1 gives your creature more information about the world around it and any rival creatures it encounters for each point it has)
Try to Evolve Size/Strength (strength +1 Damages 1 limb for every point it has in strength per attack)
Try to explore (Random encounter will be RNG'd)

But be careful cause if there are other creatures around that decide to attack while your not defending or attacking your creature will be negatively effected. (getting attacked or eaten without defending vrs a monster will result in loss of limbs If your creature ever loses all its limbs it can be killed by an attack and eaten.)

Day 1. Creature name = yellow
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs 0
So our little yellow blob of primordial goo was just sitting around doing goo stuff when he noticed he wasnt alone.

how does our yellow creature react to the red creature?

Night 1
The red creature has decided to use its turn and try to evolve a limb. oblivious to the lustful squiggles of its neighborly blob.

After alot of strange noises our creature has merged with the red creature unfortunately for the red cell it was too busy evolving limbs to put up a fight.
yellow creature now looks like this

Day 2
Strength 0
Intelligence 0
limbs1
So our little blob has a limb now. And its been sexually satisfied. But if it doesnt eat something soon IT MIGHT DIE.

Night 2
So our creature decided to explore. Its not so good at moving because it doesnt have any legs yet but after doing barrel rolls for a good 12 hours it managed to move like 10 inches away. wich is like the other side of the world in blob distance. It noticed a funny looking blob that it had never seen before standing around. It had to figure out how it was gonna react to this strange creature. The unknown blob looks somewhat dangerous perhaps our little blob should proceed with caution.

What will our blob do?

So thrusty strikes again. Man He sure is lucky. He needs to stop mating with his food every time otherwise hes gonna be a pretty sickly looking blob soon.
Last edited by Coagulation at Aug 11, 2011,
Feed Me!!!!!!!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Why can't I vote for reproduce?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Explore. Maybe find some food or a nice museum.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Coagulation
cause its alone???

Never stopped me
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Oddsbodkins
Limb. You can never have too many.

Yes you can. See: Red Blob.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Feed our blob! Do we get the option to give it a name at any point? Or did i miss that part?
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Demoralising women is just one of the many services we provide here at UG
Grow strength, get him jacked.
Quote by devourke
I love you bro. I'd totally turn gay for you after that.

November 13th, 2011. Nodincap.

LoL: Kublai Dong

MC: StealthTurtle
Twitter
Last.fm
Let's make a Chuck Norris out of "yellow". We can't lose!
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

Intel. Blob needs to be smarter because if its not, it'll eat all the wrong things. It needs to learn how to be smart and strong with a few limbs for tool work.

/lrn2spore.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Damn that's one sexy looking blob.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Explore: What's the use if it finds something interesting. Without a shred of the 3 features below, it won't be able to do anything. It's having a hard time "exploring" (doing barrel rolls) anyway.

Grow limb: This one is most the important right now. More mobility, more exploring and it can run away in case of danger. Plus, blobs of the opposite sex LOVE a lean and tall blob.

Grow Intel: No point in being smart at the moment. Even it was smart, it couldn't do anything. It would just sit there all day and ponder about "What am I? Where do I come from? Is there a blob god?"

Grow strength: Strength is pointless if you don't have the intelligence and limbs to use it.
thrusty looks like a goddamn volcano, bet he can eat anything that gets in his way now
Quote by guitaro69
thanks Mighty Thor!!!!

Your throne awaits!

Put this in your sig if The Rake scared the living **** out of you.
Where the fuck is the mate option.

Seriously though, our blob has to eat
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Even a yellow blob gets gets more action than me

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Explore , luckily we'll find some sort of fast food restaurant populated with fat cells.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Guise, he needs a limb to be able to explore properly.
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Thrust needs food. He needs to look for food. Explore.
Notice that didn't begin with an "S"
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
goddammit people, we need to explore and find food, we have enough limbs to rape a small collection of amoeba.
Quote by CoreysMonster
goddammit people, we need to explore and find food, we have enough limbs to rape a small collection of amoeba.

Don't give them any ideas.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Greenday389
He has enough limbs. He clearly has 2 legs.

just for clarification the blob doesnt "statisticly have a limb unless a turn is spent growing it.

And I dont think It looks like it has any legs.. If anything its like walking on its crotch or some shit.
Holy shit our blob is badass. Explore for da food.
My signature lacks content. It is, however, blue.
Quote by Coagulation
just for clarification the blob doesnt "statisticly have a limb unless a turn is spent growing it.

And I dont think It looks like it has any legs.. If anything its like walking on its crotch or some shit.

Party pooper

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
It looks like we made a Charizard.
455 75 34 88

(´・ω・`)

Quote by strait jacket
Do you like being sigged or, like me do you feel strangely violated?
Thrusty

Soo it has no limbs? That is what I vote for.

Edit: I mean one limb, no legs for exploring.
Catch the Dragon
Quote by hriday_hazarika
This thread is as terrible as music, which sucks balls.
Page 1 of 4