Orange.
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
Well I didn't see it...

"unreported"

Yes I can i'm the chief inspector...
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

There actually is already a thread on this.
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Are people really this unhappy about a similar thread? Seriously guys get out of the minor key you're in and chill is there like a really hot admin you all want brownie points with?

Quote by Weirdbag
Is there actually a thread on this?

A Marshall MG 15

Good amp that. oops double posted.

Do you think it's a good amp?

Three boxes of kittens should do
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Rich EpiWildkat
Are people really this unhappy about a similar thread? Seriously guys get out of the minor key you're in and chill is there like a really hot admin you all want brownie points with?

Quote by Kensai
Do you think it's a good amp?

Three boxes of kittens should do

They 'should' yeah. If the box of kittens has a drive channel?

So, LostLegion, or dear resident atheist, what do you think our Thread Starter's posts?

Fish.
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Avedas
Reading TS' posts is like snacking on a box of rusty screws.

You should spring for a box of non rusty screws, read my posts back, then tell me how you feel.