Pit, any good stories about your instincts? Do you trust your instincts/gut feelings? Scientific arguments? I always have this spider-sense kind of police-sense. Whenever I've gone skateboarding and had an instinctual feeling that we were going to be talking to the cops that day, it has always happened (I've been skating since '01, so it has happened plenty of times) without fail. It's just one of those things that always holds valid. Weird. Your turn.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I was in the Pit and saw a thread titled "Instinct (gut feel)" and immediately I had a bad feeling about it. Regardless I entered, didn't read the OP and commented, and I wholeheartedly regret the experience.

Why didn't I listen ?

(thought I'd get this sort of thing out of the way)
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
I have a 6th almost about car crashes. last time I remember. my dad was driving and the light turned yellow, I told him stop, someones going to crash.

he looked at me like I was crazy, then when he turned back someone in a raised jeep ran the red light and rolled.

Its happened at least 6 times since I started driving, and many before that.
You belong in a museum.

Do you Enjoy Forza, and wish to be in an in game Club?! Look no further! Please, join.. there is no one else!
I trust my gut feeling when I skate. If I don't feel up to trying something, I usually don't, because I know it'll only get me hurt. Other than that, I can think of any other specific/significant time where it's kicked in. It happens every now and then at unpredictable times (Like driving... O_O)
I know my instincts pretty well. We used to be good mates.

There's a fine line between having good instincts, and knowing the bleeding obvious when you see it. I prefer to be a step ahead when I can.

But, if you'd asked about other kinds of instincts, i.e. what I decide to do when I reckon I could pull... that's a different story.
Sometimes it's all you have to go on I put value in gut instincts, as I have to go on them in slight manners sometimes throughout the course of my job.
My God, it's full of stars!
One time i was doing naughty things with my girlfriend and suddenly i got the feeling her dad came home early. I didn't hear the car door or anything, but i insisted we dress ourselves, and i was buttoning up my pants as he opened the front door. flawless timing. I always trust my instincts, they've come through for me a number of times. If i get a particularly strong feeling about something i always pay it mind.
Like punk the way it used to be? Deranged Youth Its like what Warped Tour should be!

Want to hear something mind-blowing? Pit O' Bodies Its like an amateur hypnotist plus the Spanish Inquisition!
All the time, a few times I've had it about relatives, friends or even pets dying.
Quote by Sinister Waffle
I have a 6th almost about car crashes. last time I remember. my dad was driving and the light turned yellow, I told him stop, someones going to crash.

he looked at me like I was crazy, then when he turned back someone in a raised jeep ran the red light and rolled.

Its happened at least 6 times since I started driving, and many before that.

Ha ha
I think everybody can tap into their inner gut feelings and instincts if they want to, much more than they think. I just think that a lot of people are out of tune with their mind and what it can really do.
Quote by Dreadnought
Sometimes it's all you have to go on I put value in gut instincts, as I have to go on them in slight manners sometimes throughout the course of my job.

Reminds me of an interesting blog I read the other day by this Sergeant in the British Army (writes accounts of his days in Iraq) and he was saying how instinct just takes over after a while, because you're subconscious trains itself to recognise signals that something isn't right, i.e. loose soil on road tops, children not playing in the street etc, and it helps spot a whole lot more IEDs without having to constantly run everything through your head
Sometimes I'll subconciously get like a song stuck in my head or have to listen to it multiple times for like a week and it has something to do with an attraction to the lyrics and then something will happen that matches perfectly with the feelings or scenes in the lyrics of the song. I don't know if that counts but it's a little instinctual I think
Music is my refuge.
I can crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.

I get a gut instinct when I've eating something my body don't like, feel like I have to go to the toilet as something bad is going to happen... funnily enough, it always happens too
The time has come for all to see

The men behind the curtain cast at you disease

Yours Sincerely
If I ever get a bad feeling about something I heed it. I've been acting on instinct for years. The one time recently that I ignored my instincts, I was snowboarding, on my way up to a jump, and the whole in-run just felt wrong. But I went for it anyway, and ended up with a concussion. So now I NEVER ignore them.