I've got 3 videos of me playing my Eclipse II. My camera is acting crazy, sucking up the batteries like they're nothing, so I'll post more in the future with my LTD and stuff.

Tell me what you think. Rate and comment on YouTube. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickhead87?feature=mhsn
ESP Eclipse II SW - D'Addario 11-49 Eb
LTD F-400FM - Ernie Ball 12-56 C#
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Then why bother posting a reply? Are you that ****in' bored?

Also, I was not asking anyone to analyze my technique, just to simply watch my videos.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Aug 11, 2011,
So you're advertising your channel? GTFO lololol
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)
Quote by DimebagZappa
Well then, I was right. It is pointless.
Its either for you to get YT hits or self gratification.

Um... no. I'm simply saying, "Hey, check out my guitar playing on my YT channel. Tell me what you think."

How can you possibly misconstrue that at all?

You posted a pointless reply simply because you feel like being rude over the internet because you don't have the balls to do it to anyone's face.

Do you not see the hundreds, thousands, if not millions of videos that are posted on YouTube of random people playing whatever instrument? Are they doing it for views or self-gratification? Is everyone wrong and you're right? Jesus, man.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by DamagingExcess
GTFO

Fixed.

Edit: Actually in most cases they are. With the exception of a fair few remarkable things caught on tape most yt users post it so that people can watch them and become somewhat 'famous' or at least be seen by a few 1000 ppl.

Edit 2. Most musicians post for 2 reasons in my experience.
1. Getting out there.
2. Technique analysis.

Whats the REAL reason you posted this thread?
Last edited by DimebagZappa at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
Um... no. I'm simply saying, "Hey, check out my guitar playing on my YT channel. Tell me what you think."

How can you possibly misconstrue that at all?

You posted a pointless reply simply because you feel like being rude over the internet because you don't have the balls to do it to anyone's face.

Do you not see the hundreds, thousands, if not millions of videos that are posted on YouTube of random people playing whatever instrument? Are they doing it for views or self-gratification? Is everyone wrong and you're right? Jesus, man.
Because you know me right? Believe it or not I would say the same thing directly to your face, because you would not do a damn thing. And what you said goes both ways. You advertised. That is exactly what "Hey check out my channel" is. So Ummm yes
Gear:
Shecter Omen 6 with Seymour Duncan SH-6
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Frontman 25r (crappy)
MXR CAE WAH
Digitech HardWire TL-2 Metal Distortion (Makes the amp sound not shitty)

OT: TS, you ain't half bad, but don't be a dick. No one likes blatant advertisements, whether it be YT vids, or the latest in dildos.
NT

BE QUICK OR BE DEAD SON
Last edited by NosralTserrof at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by NosralTserrof

OT: TS, you ain't half bad, but don't be a dick. No one likes blatant advertisements, whether it be YT vids, or the latest in dildos.

Exactly...
inb4 lock
HILT!

Where's Waldo?

If you're not reviewing a piece of gear, or demonstrating tone, then it's pointless. No one really cares if you can play well or not.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by DamagingExcess
Because you know me right? Believe it or not I would say the same thing directly to your face, because you would not do a damn thing. And what you said goes both ways. You advertised. That is exactly what "Hey check out my channel" is. So Ummm yes

I never claimed to know you nor do I even refer to you. I was talking to DimebagZappa. You obviously seem to know me, though. At least you think you do. Don't think you're so tough or that I fear you in any way.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by Offworld92
If you're not reviewing a piece of gear, or demonstrating tone, then it's pointless. No one really cares if you can play well or not.

So then the rest of the people who post videos for "self-gratification" are all assholes like me? I guess we're the bad guys, ya'll aren't. Whatever. This place is almost as bad as the ESP Forum. We're all guitarists and none of you can really say anything positive. We all have at least one thing in common and that's the guitar. If I see a topic here that I can't chime in on, I don't post anything. I don't go out of my way to say the person is looking for attention or find some other rude response. I just go to the next thread. Jesus Christ, people.

What I posted is simple and is only for my enjoyment, really. I don't even need to explain any further.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
So then the rest of the people who post videos for "self-gratification" are all assholes like me? I guess we're the bad guys, ya'll aren't. Whatever. This place is almost as bad as the ESP Forum. We're all guitarists and none of you can really say anything positive. We all have at least one thing in common and that's the guitar. If I see a topic here that I can't chime in on, I don't post anything. I don't go out of my way to say the person is looking for attention or find some other rude response. I just go to the next thread. Jesus Christ, people.

What I posted is simple and is only for my enjoyment, really. I don't even need to explain any further.

Cool. Keep it that way. Its not that your an asshole, its just we've seen so many threads like this no one gives half a **** anymore.
At least post in the right forum. Don't expect people to react to your post positively if you can't grasp basic rules.
Quote by Nirvana_RATM2
At least post in the right forum. Don't expect people to react to your post positively if you can't grasp basic rules.

I recently joined here and didn't realize that this is in the wrong forum. Also, I didn't realize that these kinds of threads have been made a million times. Cut me a break. Can't anyone see when I joined? It's only been a month or two.

Whoever IS interested, just check out my shit, I guess. This thread can be locked for all I care.

Also, a simple "this is in the wrong forum" would have sufficed. Not negative comments. That doesn't exactly communicate anything properly.
Ibanez Iceman 300
Peavey Transtube 112 EFX
Last edited by TH3M B0N3Z at Aug 12, 2011,
Quote by DimebagZappa
Cool. Keep it that way. Its not that your an asshole, its just we've seen so many threads like this no one gives half a **** anymore.

Wrong! YOU don't give half a **** anymore. Stop talking like you are representing everyone in here.
Quote by TH3M B0N3Z
I recently joined here and didn't realize that this is in the wrong forum. Also, I didn't realize that these kinds of threads have been made a million times. Cut me a break. Can't anyone see when I joined? It's only been a month or two.

Whoever IS interested, just check out my shit, I guess. This thread can be locked for all I care.

Also, a simple "this is in the wrong forum" would have sufficed. Not negative comments. That doesn't exactly communicate anything properly.

The stick'ied thread ( https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=365675 ) That talks about the rules is posted on the top of this forum. It's somewhat implied that noobs will read the rules before posting.

Why don't you take it upon yourself to delete this topic. Repost it in the proper forum ; also read those forum's rules before it gets locked over there too.

I do agree with you that UG has turned into a pretty pathetic place ; way more immature than it used to be. A simple "wrong forum" would have done. Don't give me the "we've seen a lot of these threads" so have I ; Look at the join date. People can be assholes. People can also make poor choices without reading the rules and FAQS.
Quote by Sledgeman
Wrong! YOU don't give half a **** anymore. Stop talking like you are representing everyone in here.

So you watched the video and were nice enough to comment on it like he asked.
Yep, you give a ****.
Guy posts a link to videos of himself playing an electric guitar...on the Electric guitar forums.

He could post pictures and a lame ass review and no one would say a thing, but instead he posts videos where we can all see the guitar in action for ourselves, and people turn into grade "A" butt wipes.
I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.
- Stephen F. Roberts
Last edited by bkmurff at Aug 12, 2011,