Page 1 of 2
to write up my CV tonight.

laziness.
"I specialize in driving a set like I'm driving a Lexus" - Uncle Mez
Quote by avanish11
Applying to a european college. Lack of motivation

Ah man is it too late? The Americans get on so well here! But education might not be so reasonable in cost for long in Ireland. Scotland, they say there's no chance of fees being introduced over there.

My great idea was this: I had a few days off and no plans and I was gonna cook up a huge batch of organic home-made tomato ketchup. I could have sold it in the health food shops easily, one owner told me. Could have made some good dosh, which I need. And I just didn't bother my arse.
Not clicking on this thread.
Quote by progdude93
my fetish is dudes with dicks small enough to pee on their own sacks.
Tires that use the energy from friction from driving to help power the car.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My dream of being a football playing king in space, with a mustache

Now why would you not do that?

My idea was making a guitar. I was too lazy to actually do it.
first headbang stack.

Probably my oldest kid.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Icarus Lives
Ah man is it too late? The Americans get on so well here! But education might not be so reasonable in cost for long in Ireland. Scotland, they say there's no chance of fees being introduced over there.

I honestly have no idea if it's too late. I finished my first year of university in America in June. I royally ****ed up, and ended up with a GPA 2.0. The college that I went to was a private, for-profits university, which means they don't give a damn about me or my education as long as I pay the bill (which was 52,000 last year...)
Anyways, I was smart in high school. I had a GPA of 3.7, SAT of 1800, an ACT score of 30, and took a few AP classes. With those scores, I'd have easily gotten accepted to plenty of European schools, but doing so badly in college has made it nearly impossible for me to transfer to any good school here, so I'm stuck going to a community college. I'm assuming that the same is true for trying to get into a university in Europe somewhere.
Write a cartoon about a hillbilly family with a girly son named Tussin and a dad who refers to sitting on the porch drinking budweiser and listening to freebird as "church." Then I realized I was pretty much talking about king of the hill...
Quote by avanish11
I honestly have no idea if it's too late. I finished my first year of university in America in June. I royally ****ed up, and ended up with a GPA 2.0. The college that I went to was a private, for-profits university, which means they don't give a damn about me or my education as long as I pay the bill (which was 52,000 last year...)
Anyways, I was smart in high school. I had a GPA of 3.7, SAT of 1800, an ACT score of 30, and took a few AP classes. With those scores, I'd have easily gotten accepted to plenty of European schools, but doing so badly in college has made it nearly impossible for me to transfer to any good school here, so I'm stuck going to a community college. I'm assuming that the same is true for trying to get into a university in Europe somewhere.

No matter how you've done in college, here you're assessed (sp?) by your secondary school results. I assume the same goes for high school. They won't care how you did in private college.
Quote by howlinwolf
Write a cartoon about a hillbilly family with a girly son named Tussin and a dad who refers to sitting on the porch drinking budweiser and listening to freebird as "church." Then I realized I was pretty much talking about king of the hill...

But Hank Hill is a straight-laced church-goer... also, he's not really a hillbilly, since he's depicted as living in a suburban neighborhood. You could still do it.
Learn a song for my band's next jam. It's not too late yet, but I won't have too long to get it really concrete. Either that, or learn German, or touch-typing. I never got around to it because I forgot whenever I was able to do so, and only remembered when I was unable. I tend to do that a lot
Last edited by ChamsRock at Aug 11, 2011,
Quote by Jackal58
Probably my oldest kid.

Holy shit

This is multilayered you fucks, appreciate it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I thought I would dedicate an entire day to making some alt tunings for my guitar but I haven't been arsed.
Quote by Icarus Lives
He was gonna execute his son?

Had to think about that pretty hard.

Hows it feel to be dumber than a Canuk?
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Icarus Lives
No matter how you've done in college, here you're assessed (sp?) by your secondary school results. I assume the same goes for high school. They won't care how you did in private college.

So there's still hope? Wow, you've just increased my motivation by 50000%. Thanks man! Any idea if I'd be able to start there this winter/spring? Or would I generally have to wait until next fall?
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
My dream of being a football playing king in space, with a mustache

Squidward? Is...is that you?

OT: Try building an effect pedal. Cash for parts and time and effort. Will end up doing it though once I start getting paid more.
I want to read your essays and blogs of the artistic nature!

Art evokes the mystery without which the world would not exist.

- Rene Magritte
Had an idea for a short fanfiction, but forgot it. It probably could have turned out to be my best work.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
i have a pretty awesome website idea,

i coded it about 40% through, and just stopped a month ago, i really should keep working on it.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by avanish11

Awe man that sucks bro. I'm sort of in the same boat. I got the shit end of the stick and ended up going to my D choice school. I've been trying to transfer but my grades started falling apart from lack of motivation at this crap school..
Quote by avanish11
So there's still hope? Wow, you've just increased my motivation by 50000%. Thanks man! Any idea if I'd be able to start there this winter/spring? Or would I generally have to wait until next fall?

I just left a comment on your profile with contact details for one of each of the two types of third level colleges/unis in Ireland. The admissions process will be different in each, I suggest emailing both or call them up and they'll give you the entire low-down.

Stay hopeful! A mate of mine just managed to get into a multimedia degree course by calling them everyday and insisting that even though his FETAC qualification wasn't quite the right one, he knew his shit and they should let him in.
Quote by Jackal58
Hows it feel to be dumber than a Canuk?

Central Association of Nigerians in the United Kingdom?
Last edited by Icarus Lives at Aug 12, 2011,
I was going to get a tattoo of a person with no face so I could draw in it when I get bored. But then I decided it would be easier to just carry a pen and paper with me.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
tattooing Morgan Freemans face onto my face.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Getting a tattoo identical to the one Little Pete had on The Adventures of Pete and Pete. Dance Senorita, dance.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

holy shit i forgot about that show. nice one man.

I was going to build a multiple guitar stand. Had the plans done and all.

Then I just thought: "Ah screw it"
Quote by Harvey Swick
holy shit i forgot about that show. nice one man.

It's all on youtube, too.
Quote by vintage x metal

sweet!^

Page 1 of 2