A Green Day Poseur is someone who claims to be a green day fan, but only owns american idiot, and EVEN SO only listens to tracks 1, 3, 4 and 11.(american idiot, holiday, blvd. of broken dreams, and wake me up when sept. ends) also thinks that american idiot was green day's first cd. can not recognize billie without eyeliner, black hair or a tie(and do not know that he is MARRIED). if you are a real green day fan, it is EXTREAMLY difficult to prevent yourself from chewing these people out, screaming at them, or bitch slapping them. you just sit there and you eye twitches.

Characteristics (sp?) of Green Day posuers;
- doesn't know Dookie
- doesnt know what E.B.P.M. is
- has no idea what F.O.D. means
- thinks American Idiot is their first album when actually, it is their seventh album (excluding 1039 Smoothed out Slappy Hours, International Superhits! and Shenanigans)
- thinks Green Day has only been around for about the last 4~5 years.

Well, they're some of the characteristics. There's tons more to recognise a Green Day posuer.
I do not get why you think this is important.

It's useful for people to recognize you as a dirtbag at least
ROTOPLASTER
Isn't this Green Day's fault to caving to the hipsters?
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Jesus Christ, now people who listen to Green Day are hipsters? Ugh, you guys are so fucking stupid it hurts.
Green day sold out, became mainstream and now the majority of their new fan base is hipsters. these are facts.
Gear:

Gibson 2005 Les Paul Standard
Fender Road Worn Strat w/ Noiseless pickups
Marshall JCM 2000 401C
Marshall Vintage Modern 2266
Marshall 1960A cab (Dave Hill from Slade's old cab)
Ibanez TS9DX
EHX Little Big Muff
Freshman Acoustic
Quote by ProphetToJables
Green day sold out, became mainstream and now the majority of their new fan base is hipsters. these are facts.

Please, yr killing me.
Quote by ProphetToJables

dumbdumbdumb
Quote by █▐▌█▐▌
What's E.B.P.M? Really.

East Bay Punk something? Matinée?
Quote by neidnarb11890
Jesus Christ, now people who listen to Green Day are hipsters? Ugh, you guys are so fucking stupid it hurts.

It really does hurt. I think my muscles tighten a little bit every time.
I'm not sure who's worse, the people who are like "Green Day's the greatest yo, they never turned their back on punk and are more real than anyone" or the "Green Day are such poseurs yo, they turned their back on punk and are so fake."