Hello, late night (at least in North America) Pit Monkeys. Anyone who's ever been a teenager has known the magic of fourthmeal (aka, any sort of meal-sized portion of food consumed after acceptable dinnertime hours). The phrase may have been coined by Taco Bell, but fourthmeal can apply to any food.

That being said, what's your favorite thing to munch on after dark?

I'm currently eating a volcano burrito from Taco Bell, but when I don't have access to such tasty noms I usually make a good sandwich or microwave up some leftover meat or pasta.
I just ate two of those jumbo marshmallows that make normal marshmallows look like mini-marshmallows.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i had a triple steak burrito and nachos grande (99 cents at the moment) a few hours ago.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
i had a triple steak burrito and nachos grande (99 cents at the moment) a few hours ago.

How was the burrito? I was curious to try it tonight but thought I'd go with my staple instead.
Two packs of Shin Ramen with 5 eggs added in and cooked with it and 4 slices of american cheese melted on top and stirred up. my fat ass can barely finish it lol

^best brand of ramen very hard to find
I love eating peanut butter and honey on whole wheat bagels with honey bunches of oats late at night
Quote by Rockford_rocks
How was the burrito? I was curious to try it tonight but thought I'd go with my staple instead.

REALLY good. i'd never had it before. they forgot to give me my damn fire sauce, but it was good anyway. had i waited til i got home to eat it, i would've noticed i have a shitload of leftover fire sauce from past trips.

but it was fantastic. would definitely get it again.
#DTWD
Quote by primusfan
REALLY good. i'd never had it before. they forgot to give me my damn fire sauce, but it was good anyway. had i waited til i got home to eat it, i would've noticed i have a shitload of leftover fire sauce from past trips.

but it was fantastic. would definitely get it again.

Sweeeeet. Was it ridiculously filling or something? I noticed the combo just comes with a drink and nothing extra, and they usually don't do that unless the main item will fill you up alone.

I'll have to grab one on my next TB trip.
Now you've got me wanting Taco Bell. lol. I'd go get a 5-layer burrito and two soft shell tacos, but sadly I have no rear-view mirror on my truck. It fell off and I have to put it back on.

I plan on going to bed soon, but if I weren't so sleepy, I'd throw some ramen in the microwave.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
well. i just cooked myself some bacon and eggs, then baked myself some cookies a few minutes ago. but i pretty much only eat twice a day now...thanks college!
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
I had taco bell tonight around midnight.

Seriously, nothing beats their 5-layer burritos. So damn delicious.

I'm also starting to love their double decker tacos, and crunch wraps.

**** it there's nothing I don't like at taco bell.
Taco Bell never exits your digestive track...
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

Perhaps, but I bet it'd be a wonderful way to kill a tapeworm.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Perhaps, but I bet it'd be a wonderful way to kill a tapeworm.

No need to kill it. You can just pull the tapeworm out of your ass.
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by ripple07
No need to kill it. You can just pull the tapeworm out of your ass.

HEY!

You're not sliding any SoaD references by me. That used to be my favorite band, still is one of my all-time favorites.
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Aug 12, 2011,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
HEY!

Nice
Quote by Gabel
You are EXTREMELY WRONG! I have played it. I own an 18W and it would be an awful stereo amp, it's way too bright, breaks up too easily and so on. Secondly, why would a guitar store sell an hifi amp.
Quote by darkstar2466

you what i always find funny? it doesn't piss me off because hey, it's still delicious, but 3 times out of 4 i'll ask for a volcano burrito and they'll serve me one without volcano sauce...so basically i'm just getting an up-charged cheesy double beef burrito
I'm a dude, he's a dude, she's a dude, we're all dudes HEY!
its 3:38 and i just made a grilled cheese with ham.

mmmmmm. ham.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
i try to eat at least 6 full sized meals a day

on a good day, ill consume 1000-1500 calories between dinner and when i sleep
Quote by UntilISleep
Ramen.

Best thing ever! Also I like Hot Pockets and Mac and Cheese