Hey guys!
Just finished recording 3 new tracks for my next free LP (vocals will be added soon)
Hope you like it!

FACEBOOK / MUSIC

Here's a link to a free download of my first EP 'Restless' and the page with all my tracks on so far. (http://www.tinyurl.com/RestlessEP - Free Download)
My project is called 'House Of Broken Glass' and on my first release i've had help from ex The Gorgeous frontman Jordon Daniel (used to be signed to Distort Entertainment along with Alexisonfire and Bleeding Through) and ex Taken by the Tide frontman Ben Adams.
The recording process has gave me a lot of experience ready from when I do the follow up.
And any feedback would be great!
Last edited by HOBGUK at Apr 13, 2012,
Following on Facebook. There needs to be more ambient post-rock.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
hah you're one of my similar artists on last.fm, listening to the soundcloud now, it's quality stuff.

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Listening to static demo. Decided to download the EP. I enjoy this quite a bit. It's really atmospheric, but it doesn't feel like it drags on. I usually don't find too many post rock bands with interesting riffs, but your music contains that, which definitely appeals to me. Love the way the song progresses.
Quote by HOBGUK
haha small world innit
Checked your soundcloud as well, really like it!
What vst's and program did you use?

aye wierd hah, I just used guitar pro for that thing and stuck it through solmire.com, i still haven't really found a good electronic music program to use, what do you use?

"Intense yet intricate" Scottish melodeath band, who have been reviewed live by Terrorizer, Metalgigs and Valkyrian Music in the past year

Get our debut EP Helveien, for free download.
Quote by Imperial Throg
aye wierd hah, I just used guitar pro for that thing and stuck it through solmire.com, i still haven't really found a good electronic music program to use, what do you use?

The only keys I use is Native Instruments 'Berlin Concert Grand' for the piano. The rest is all on my 7 string with layered effects.
Might invest in getting 'Reason 4' at some point. Thats pretty cool.
Sounds awesome. Keep it up! I rather prefer the instrus though, as they seem a bit more ambient and moody. The delay in Safe Place is really nice. It kinda sounds like U2.