http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mikevmpr3/music/all/play1033256

This is off probably their only good cd , Goodbye to the gallows.

The song is 10 signs you should leave, c4c please?
-----------------------------------------------
--The GEAR--
Horizon Devices - Precision Drive
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
fitted with SEYMORE DUNCAN NAZGUL AND SENTIENT
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey man, thanks for the comment! I will give my best to improve my tone, this is the hardest thing for me at the moment!

So, really good cover from you. You are probably right that this is their best CD. However, I like your tone, I think it fits great to the song. Didn't hear anything wrong with the playing, the sweep/tap part was extremely clean. Keep going, will be glad to hear some other stuff from you.
Quote by SRTW
Hey man, thanks for the comment! I will give my best to improve my tone, this is the hardest thing for me at the moment!

So, really good cover from you. You are probably right that this is their best CD. However, I like your tone, I think it fits great to the song. Didn't hear anything wrong with the playing, the sweep/tap part was extremely clean. Keep going, will be glad to hear some other stuff from you.

I have 56 songs in my music section so feel free to crit it ;D
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote by NMusic0
i didnt like the sound so much
there is a really fast part in 1:15, is it you? because its really fast if it is O.O nice!
C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470125

i recorded all of it, the fast part your hearing is a minor sweep arpeggio and yes its me. I just ahd a good take and copied and pasted it
--The GEAR--
AMT D2 Preamp
Boss TU-2
Boss- CS 2
BBE- Green SCREAMER
ESP,LTD MH- 250 NT ,