Does anyone know where I can get those little plastic tube covers for the unused pedal connectors? I've searched everywhere and can't find them. My amp wont stop buzzing! thanks
Quote by conor-figgy
Try heat shrink tubing or electrical tape.

Tried the tape, doesn't work. I just don't know what size to get for the tubes. thanks though!
The heat shrink should do a nice job, and you can get it off without any mess if you're careful.