Singer of Warrant Jani Lane was found dead in a hotel. He was 47.

R.I.P
Originally Posted by SenseS FaiL
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Last edited by Deathrow_Saints at Aug 12, 2011,
who?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The Cherry Pie guy?
To be vulnerable is needed most of all, if you intend to truly fall apart.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
Yes the "Cherry Pie guy" and if you honestly haven't heard any of warrants other songs uncle tom's cabin is awesome.
everytime it thunders i have to be away from a window and outside, i saw a tv show where it showed me a lady getting thundered in the face by watching outside her car window and that scarred me for life i guess
Quote by slash_GNR666
who?

my sentiments exactly
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
my sentiments exactly

pfft 11' F***ing noobs
Hey now. No need to get harsh because he doesn't know who he is.

Quote by due 07
You have no idea how much I don't want to tell stories about my mother's vaginal slime on the internet.

I make music sometimes.
RIP.

Cherry Pie is one of the best glam songs ever.
Sergio 'Checo' Perez 2013 Formula One World Drivers Champion
No, no, Uncle Tom's Cabin is a book.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
No, no, Uncle Tom's Cabin is a book.

Wasn't it also a film?

Edit: Also the person TS is talking about is this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjyZKfdwlng&ob=av3e for those that don't know.

Quote by due 07

I make music sometimes.
Last edited by Gorelord666 at Aug 12, 2011,
who?

but RIP anyway
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
what?!?!?!

warrant for the win

rip

EDIT: uncle tom's cabin and mr rainmaker are awesome hair metal songs.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
pfft 11' F***ing noobs

RIP
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr

****... I was just learning Cherry Pie last night. I somehow feel responsible.
Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by Deathrow_Saints
pfft 11' F***ing noobs

You mock him but you don't even know how to quote right, nor do you add a news source to accompany the OP. Brilliant.
Quote by Epicbizzjizz
****... I was just learning Cherry Pie last night. I somehow feel responsible.

You asshole.

But wasn't he on Celebrity Rehab? If he was that show is cursed and thank god Lindsay Lohan's dad is on it.

R.I.P. Cherry Pie
R.I.P. Jani Lane