Hey guys, last night I made a little thing, that I wanted to share with you.

It's my first song, so, I would love some comments / tips.

Space Pyramid

Thanks for your time!

My songs
My Band songs

Gear:
Vox PathFinder R15
Epiphone G-400
Accord Strato
Acoustic Guitar
POD HD 300
Boss MT2
Boss CH1
Boss DS1
Tascam US-122 MKII
AT 2020 mic
Last edited by MrArarat at Aug 12, 2011,
The beginning got repetative, but was still drawing me in at the same time. This is very atmospheric, and great for your first piece. I love the little technological noises thrown in here and there. I could see this being the music for some kind of space video game. It gets very eery later on, which I like a lot. I think the lack of drums and bass makes the piece a lot better.

The ending sounds like something they would play on Button Moon if you ever watched that

Very nice! C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1470211
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
This song reminded me of Slowdive.

That being said, I think there is heaps of potential with this song. While there are some really great ambient bits that sound fine on solo guitar, other parts of the song could benefit from a full band set-up.

Also, while there were plenty of great ideas going on, there were some sections that got slightly boring and could afford some work done on them.

Overall, good work
heyy,,the song has a lot of potential,you could create something psychedelic trippy ambient music,also i think u started out pretty strong but later on it got a little repetitive,maybe because of the lack of other instruments.the songs pretty good though,,u could definitely do something with the song with a few more variations ,,u can listen to different psy artists for inspiration