I have a digital piano (yamaha p-85) without pitchbend and modulation wheel .
I would like buy something that make the same effect of pitch/mod wheel like some midi/usb pedal or other accessories that I connect on pc or directly on piano.

someone know how do this and what I must buy?
I have the same piano!

You can attach a guitar whammy pedal to your headphone out jack, attach that to a pair of speakers or an amp, and pitch bend all you want. I used my boss me-70, which can go up or down an octave.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Last edited by fearofthemark at Aug 12, 2011,
I've ALWAYS thought they should make something like this.

Sadly, to my dismay, I have never seen a standalone midi/usb pitch/mod wheel set.
Gear:
Fender FSR Standard Stratocaster SSS (MIM Gilmour Black Strat) -
Agile AL-2000 CSB -
Fender Super Champ XD -
Homemade Talkbox -
THE BORG COLLECTIVE
Quote by fearofthemark
I have the same piano!

You can attach a guitar whammy pedal to your headphone out jack, attach that to a pair of speakers or an amp, and pitch bend all you want. I used my boss me-70, which can go up or down an octave.

nice solution but in this way you can only use the sound of piano. My problem is that I want midi connect my digital piano with my computer, I will use the sounds of software (vst) and I will use the computer speakers.
I need something that I can control from my computer or something that I can connect to the digital piano...for example tha sustain pedal is connect on my piano and if you press it also when you use software to emulate sounds you can hear the sustain effect from computer speakers
Last edited by maniaguitar at Aug 12, 2011,
Ah yes, you'd want something more like a controller(MIDI, maybe CV?) than an effect that alters your signal after it comes out of the keyboard(whammy pedal), but I have no idea if they exists, that is, standalone pitch/mod wheels.
REGGIE
You could get a ribbon controller. Not exactly a wheel but they're way cooler than wheel bends.
Obviously Fassa.
Quote by Rock In Rio
You could get a ribbon controller. Not exactly a wheel but they're way cooler than wheel bends.

mmmmmmm it's big and I think it's really hard to use....