Hey guys.

In the same branch as my last thread, what is the best way to learn how to play blues?

Are there online lessons, books, video guides? Anything

The only thing I don't want is to have one to one lessons with someone because they always make me feel uncomfortable and feeble compared to them. :S

Thanks
My setup:

Fender Telecaster Blacktop
Epiphone Les Paul Negative
VOX Valvetronix VT-30
Fulltone OCD
Boss FZ-5
Guthrie Govan has got some cool lessons on youtube. Check them out, really helpful. Though I don't think he is straight up blues. :/
And if you want to get into blues, Try listening to some blues artists such as B.B King, Eric Clapton etc...... Might help.
Copying the blues masters is the best way. You'll learn all the same licks, just it'll be easier to see how they fit in.
First step... Listen. Listen to the old masters who originated the style and then follow the links to the newer laddies up to contemporary blues artists.
There are many different styles of blues playing, from simple acoustic fingerstyle to complex slide work to blues-based rock.
Figure out which one you'll want to do the most and then go in search of lessons.

There's always something to learn; I just picked up Bob Brozman's DVD on slide playing.
As already said. Listen.

Learn songs from the great masters of blues, learn their licks, riffs, chord proggresions etc.

Guys like BB king, eric clapton, Stevie ray vaughn, John Lee Hooker, Albert king.
Take a serious look at bending and vibrato. Make sure to be able to bend in tune, both half steps,wholesteps and maybe even more? Get an even vibrato aswell.

There are many tabs on this site for great blues players. Take a look in the Blues and Jazz forum for LOTS of great blues players. Link : https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1119290

There you got the styles: Delta, piedmont, memphis, country blues. Early electric blues/Chicago blues and swamp blues. Both american and brithish blues rock aswell as soul blues. You name it!

Go through some of those artists and learn of them, will get you a long way.
The absolute number one method is listen, learn and imitate.

Providing you know basic chords and how to move them around the fretboard, learning basic blues forms is a good idea - 12 bar blues, 8 bar, minor blues, etc... and learning how your favourite players play over each chord.

The only thing I don't want is to have one to one lessons with someone because they always make me feel uncomfortable and feeble compared to them.

A good teacher should boost your confidence as well as teaching skills.
Marty Schwartz, Anthony Stauffer and Griff Hamlin all put out great free and paid lessons.